Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik the hero (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
this scene is probably the best post-naksh marriage scene ,,,,,, jaadoo yeh phir chal gaya.....................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik the hero (Page 27)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by desertrose21

so I hated this haar track from the get-go. We all predicted that the CVs would use this to stretch and drag gulabo villianess and Mata G-Akshara never ending saas bahu circus drama.<br><br>but after watching today's episode, after a very long time I felt like the show has made some real progress. For once it feels like we are back to the original question YEH RISHTA kya kehlata hai. missing haar ka bakwass kissa se Naksh have come to a very beautiful stage in their relationship. that of complete trust, communication, and unyielding love. Embarrassed <br>the best part of it all was that they showed it so realistically. Akshara should've told naitik everything but she didn't! and this was very natural from her side---how would he react? would he get angry? would he yell at her? then not only would akshara have to find the haar, but she would also have to begin manaofication process of her hubby. but naitik kitne pyaar se explained to her that she is his everything, and that their happiness is in their togetherness, as a team. saari dunya se we can fight if we are together. <br><br>now naksh have become "the other half" of each other. some people call it soulmates Day Dreaming
<br><br>Now that Akshara has been reassured, she will never hide anything from Naitik. It was natural for Akshara to hide it from her husband because she was scared but the other Maheshwari ladies are more experienced right? Instead of asking Akshara to confide in her husband they all encouraged her to keep the truth from him....wonder what kind of relationship they share with their husbands Confused<br>

Vish (also DJ and Rajbanna) don't know about Naksh's 2nd meeting that led to the Ash-Katrina fight Wink LOL but I think Rajshri did good by not telling Vish...somethings women can handle better LOL

Edited by desertrose21 - 06 November 2009 at 8:33pm

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I would agree, now 2 what Naitik said to Akshara during their reception: "mujhme koi kami ho toh nikaale koi!"...Though @ that point I laughed @ this statement of his....................He was just perfect, yesterday...........!

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

ok guys I got to get back 2 work....see u all on Monday :)

Okie dokie Ritu, enjoy your weekend with ILs be a good bahu Wink My MIL is away for a few days so this weekend we'll have a party at home.LOL She is so sweet she was telling me mai aa jao....... tum kise manage karogi lol I told her nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aap ka munn ahai na help karne ko. LOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
seriously! naitik shweetie killed me today! god i love him!!!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sks7

Loved todays conversation btw naitik and akshara....Clap<br>The dialogues were superb ......AAp ki kismat itne bi karab nai hai<br><br>One more thing agar dhobi hai toh Akshara kyun iron karti rehti hai...<br>
<br>YUP, all the dialogue bazi was SUPERB!! Ek doose ki takat hum ai hai na sure munna u got that rite 100/100. Thumbs Up AAp ki kismat itne bi karab nai hai....AksaraBig smile!! <br>Naitik walks into maheswari land with full authorityClap.......kya mai Aksh se mil sakta hoon......aksh is bahaing ganga jamunnaCry....the crystalline droplets fr her eyes will fill her mayka. Mere hote hua aap apne aap ko itna akela samajhene lage.....ye sai tho nahi hai......bilkul nai. Munna did so many chokhi choki baat today. What pathos man.Cry........munna quite apologetically.....aap mere liye saab kuch hai......aap se jyada mere like kuch bhi nahi hai......hand on the chest rewind Day DreamingDay Dreamingengagement<br>

right Tina, he was superb yest....both of us knew he's capable of that..he shows it in whichever way, anger insecurity jealousy possessiveness, that's his way of expressing his love.. ... love rules...

Nida, that song which Tina wrote, it's from U me and hum..i wanted to make a vm on that song long back but i couldn't think of the right scenes...now i will make it but can't promise when..u know what's going on in my life...toh when everything settles down , lets see...

Tina, thanks a lot dear..Nyasa is feeling better now..

i'm sorry i dun have time to look out for individual msgs but u were so right when u said tht Akshara must not take so much nonsense from Gayitri...she must change her attitude now...tht's the most difficult part of married life...to please ur MIL and at the same time make sure she stays in her limit..Aksh all the best Thumbs Up at least allz well b/w her and naitik

Edited by _charu_ - 07 November 2009 at 3:01am

mahi06

Goldie

mahi06

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Loved todays conversation btw naitik and akshara....Clap<br>The dialogues were superb ......AAp ki kismat itne bi karab nai hai<br><br>One more thing agar dhobi hai toh Akshara kyun iron karti rehti hai...<br>
<br>YUP, all the dialogue bazi was SUPERB!! Ek doose ki takat hum ai hai na sure munna u got that rite 100/100. Thumbs Up AAp ki kismat itne bi karab nai hai....AksaraBig smile!! <br>Naitik walks into maheswari land with full authorityClap.......kya mai Aksh se mil sakta hoon......aksh is bahaing ganga jamunnaCry....the crystalline droplets fr her eyes will fill her mayka. Mere hote hua aap apne aap ko itna akela samajhene lage.....ye sai tho nahi hai......bilkul nai. Munna did so many chokhi choki baat today. What pathos man.Cry........munna quite apologetically.....aap mere liye saab kuch hai......aap se jyada mere like kuch bhi nahi hai......hand on the chest rewind Day DreamingDay Dreamingengagement<br>

right Tina, he was superb yest....both of us knew he's capable of that..he shows it in whichever way, anger insecurity jealousy possessiveness, that's his way of expressing his love.. ... love rules...

Nida, that song which Tina wrote, it's from U me and hum..i wanted to make a vm on that song long back but i couldn't think of the right scenes...now i will make it but can't promise when..u know what's going on in my life...toh when everything settles down , lets see...

i'm sorry i dun have time to look out for individual msgs but u were so right when u said tht Akshara must not take so much nonsense from Gayitri...she must change her attitude now...tht's the most difficult part of married life...to please ur MIL and at the same time make sure she stays in her limit..Aksh all the best Thumbs Up at least allz well b/w her and naitik

his dailogues were rea;lly cool 2day mast baat kar raha tha ...........he showed 2dy how m,uch he love akshi nad he cares 4 her infact he showed 2 maheswari family ki he is truely there family member now....................tat part was infact too gud.........................Wink

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmahi

Originally posted by _charu_

his dailogues were rea;lly cool 2day mast baat kar raha tha ...........he showed 2dy how m,uch he love akshi nad he cares 4 her infact he showed 2 maheswari family ki he is truely there family member now....................tat part was infact too gud.........................Wink

Naitik Maheshwaris ke rang mein rang gaya....................Kya hoga agar Mata G ko pata chal jayega toh??????????????????? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top