Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Sbb ppl on love ne sets still no interview

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
So day b4 yesterday i recorded Saas bahu aur betiyan on my TS+ and when i was watching it..I was fast forwarding it to only see the love ne part..when i saw that the hostess girl..She was on the Love ne sets - Gujral mansion..

And in the background u could see Ila gujral take some thick white papers from a guy (probably the dialogues..) and go..
And this girl she was talking bout some other seriial..i think uttaran which comes on colorsConfused
but stil she didn't shwo the interview of our love ne cast..

and btw they were shooting the weddin scene bcuz ila gujral was wearing the same saree as she wore in the photoshootWink

So im wondering..did the show any interview yesterday/today???
Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sbb ppl on love ne sets still no interview" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top