Fan Fictions

New ff *UNEXPECTED LOVE*[Mayur]-upd8 part 14 pg 51 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 58

cutegurl224

cutegurl224

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
sounds gr8! Smile
do continue soon!
n plz plz plz pm me! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New ff *UNEXPECTED LOVE*[Mayur]-upd8 part 14 pg 51 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayur_fan

mayur_fan

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Hey guyz,

Here is the 1st part, hope u all like it?

As the idea inside mayanks head took form, he walked into his class & promptly began to dream.. It was good that he was an intelligent student because of which no professor picked on him & left him to his fantasies...

As the plan fabricated inside his head, he couldn't help but keep glancing at nupur now and then. Nupur sensed his gaze and turned to look at him with confused eyes at which he turned his eyes away...

Nupur was feeling very uncomfortable, she had a strange intuition that today's day was going to be weird, something unusual was going to happen to her, it was not indeed worrisome...except, mayank was staring at her as if he were formulating a plan that somehow involved her.she had a feeling that whatever was going to happen was not bad, just unusual.Confused

Mayank had never before been interested in her, he was the handsome nerd types, he spent more time in the library than his own home, then, why was he staring at her like that, it was obvious that he was not interested in her in that way, he just looked...sort of...kind of...hopeful.

What he was hoping for completely escaped her...he was looking at her as if his plans depended entirely upon her, as if she was the focal point of his thoughts...

'Well, forget it nupur, its all going to turn out fine & at the end of the day u r going to ridicule these thoughts urself', she thought to herself as the lecture concluded...

Thank god it had gotten over, she would have not been able to sit still under mayanks intense gaze for long, his deep brown eyes did things to her body that she herself could not understand and made her heart flutter like a trapped bird in an cage.

She headed towards the cafeteria, mayank never came there, he always went directly to the library. Hang on, how did she know so much of his habits and hang out places??

Her accusing brain came up with a taunt,

"u like him, maybe even love him, that is why u know his each & every expression so well, that is why u keep following him with ur eyes, that is why u know his every mood as well as ur own, without even talking to him."

Nupur grimaced and shook her head, trying to throw these accusations out of her head. She raised her head and straitened her back as she put on her armour to hide her feelings inside herself. If her friends found out how out of control her silly thoughts about him were, and how stressed and troubled she was because of his indifference, they would be very worried and concerned, their concern would make her cry and she absolutely HATED to cry in public. She fixed a cool, composed and peaceful expression on her face and entered the cafeteria. 

She spotted dia & waved, a genuine & warm smile on her face, as nupur headed towards dia, her heart nearly stopped beating. There, just a few tables away, sat mayank, his eyes on her, his face still had that calculating expression as he beckoned to her to join him.

Nupur was a strong girl, both inside & out. Without faltering in her step even for a second she nodded to him & headed towards dia's table, she paused, placed her bag on a vacant chair and said to dia in an easy, cheerful voice,"hey dia, I'll join u in a moment. I agreed to give mayank some notes this morning, be right back."

Without waiting for her response, nupur hurried in mayanks direction, trying to ignore the tight knot in her stomach, but outwardly portraying a formidable confidence and emanating a powerful sense of decision. She had a cheerful smile on her face as she approached his table and said,"hey mayank, long time no see, where have u been?"

"Why did it hurt so much that she had not noticed me in class and talked to me, as we shared the same economics lecture?? , why did it seem like I had been so rude to have ignored her even after we had been introduced in her father's party?? Hang on, why am I feeling so damned bad??What have I done wrong that my conscience is pricking at me??", mayank thought as she sat down in front of him.

"been busy I guess", he replied.

Nupur tried to think about something to say. The silence was uncomfortable; she decided to break it by being blunt.

"Did u want something?" she asked letting some of her hurt at being ignored leak into it.

Mayank felt the bitingly direct question as if it was a slap on his face.

'Obviously mayank, she would obviously retaliate in this manner, you were so rude to her in the past 15 days', he thought. Her hurt was clear in this question and it stung him to hear hurt in her voice. Regret coursed through his veins, and he said,

" Yes. actually, I wanted to say sorry for the way I have been treating u for the last few days, actually, I am not comfortable with interacting with people much, I am really sorry"

It felt great to say that, all my guilt seemed to wash off on saying that...wait up, what guilt?? I wasn't supposed to say sorry, I was supposed to talk about my plan.

Oh my, this girl is driving me crazy, or maybe I have really lost it?except that I haven't. My sorry worked wonders, there was warmth in her eyes and her cold solid brown eyes seemed to have melted to form pools of warm chocolate brown...

Gosh!! What is wrong with u mayank??

"The plan. The plan. The plan, u r deviating from the topic, what is up with u???" mayank thought.

Nupur felt wonderful as he said sorry, at least he was not indifferent to her. She felt her armour melt away as those words of apology melted her heart. Behind mayank, she saw gunjan and CJ enter the cafeteria and head towards dia. If they saw her with mayank, they would surely start teasing her & she knew that she definitely would not be able to handle that, so she quickly said in a cheerful, friendly, warm and playful voice,

"Apology accepted, I understand ur problem mayank, it would just have been better if u had told me this before"

He had no idea how much better it would have been if he had said it before, it would have saved her many sleepless nights.

"See you around mayank, my friends are here and I have to leave" she added as she left his table. It was with a light heart that she returned to her friends.

Meanwhile mayank thought, sitting alone at his table,

"What the hell is happening to u dude?? Why are u so affected by her? Why couldn't you talk to her about ur plan when u saw that she was hurt?? Maybe u r going crazy dude, crazy for her. No other girl has ever affected me the way she has. I really don't know what to think.. u ruined the plan dude.

Okay, so what if the 1st phase of the plan is ruined, the plan will be executed & that 2 perfectly."

He smirked to himself as he rose and headed to the library...

To be continued...

Finished typing at last, exhausted!!!!

Thnx a lott guyz for ur support & appreciation, I know u might all be major confused after reading this, but don't worry, u will understand what is going on as mayank's plan unfolds, u will get to see that in the next part.

Plzzzz tell me if u liked it & weather I shud continue through ur comments...

Silent readers plz press the like tab..

Lotsa love,

Jigi.

Edited by mayur_fan - 08 November 2009 at 6:35am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009Premeer_01anugya1mayur_bigfanmayurian-artianmayur.foreverardhanapreksha07Momanamjht_fan-Aiza-prerna_agrawalNirvrithiaysha1989topsyturvy23kirti123AMMY LUVS RIDZShwePooBollywood_chic-Samira-A-N-S-H-I-K-AafshanafreenFragranceOfLoveMyInspirationzwind453hgrhrFaria.tingtingteedinga-little-hopemyownareaannie07

kiarathediva

Goldie

kiarathediva

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
gret,,,,,,,,,, continue soon....... and of course add me to yur pm list,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tongue

Edited by pari.theprinces - 07 November 2009 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_fanFaria.

tingtingteeding

IF-Sizzlerz

tingtingteeding

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:06am | IP Logged
hey great part...loved it...plz continue soon

mayur_fan

mayurarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mayur_fan

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

IF-Rockerz

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged
awesome part yaar!!!
mayur are in loveeeeeeeeeee!!
oh god i love the way u wrote their thoughts...
please update soon.can't wait for more
plzzz pm meEmbarrassed

mayur_fan

rose.mn

IF-Rockerz

rose.mn

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hey dear its nice
do cont sooon
btw thanks 4 pm yaar