Page 1
Page   of 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
That's a hilarious joke! ROFL

It's sort of like a joke Chris Bacheldor cracked on Upton Sinclair in his book "The U.S.!'

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "God and Women (Page 2)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

A man was riding his Harley along a  California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.
                                           The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to  Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."  The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.  Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."
                    The biker thought about it for a long time.   Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a Woman truly happy."
                    The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

Haha ROFL

heck even God understands woman are too complicated hence he'd rather build the bridge despite the enormous resources required, why coz at least that can be done

Women cant be understood LOL

good one Big smile

thanks for posting Thumbs Up

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-LilyGurl-

IF-Rockerz

-LilyGurl-

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL
that was hilarious

..pebo..

IF-Rockerz

..pebo..

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
srsly ROFLROFLROFLROFL it was hillarious ROFLROFLROFLROFL

crazybuoy