can anyone

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys ,

Can anyone gicve me bits and peices of ydays episode , i missed it as i was watching super match yday as its held in my home town stadium jana pada :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Here you go...

Jogi gets furious seeing Tapu there in the house and storms off into his room. Tapu is heartbroken seeing her dad mad at her. But Nani consoles her. Tapu notices Damini angrilly staring at her. Icha comes forward and hugs Tapu who half heartedly hugs her back and gestures to Nani to get Icha off of her. Nani takes Tapu to her room, while Icha looks on. Damini feels hurt and angry seeing that and drags Icha to their room and orders her to stay there and not go out and serve Tapu in any way. But Icha keeps insisting that she wants to meet Tapu. Damini tells her that she put her values before everything else and that's why today she realises that someway along the road she has unknowingly turned her daughter into a naukrani, the one thing she never wanted her to be. Icha then walks away to meet Tapu. Back at the Bundela house, Veer recalls the events that happened when Tapu had gone all hyper on him (earlier before the marriage) and then he remembers the cut on her wrist  and tries to put the pieces together. He is abt to leave to Jogi's house when Tej Singh (his uncle) comes there and taunts him and his mom how he knows that the brides were exchanged. Veer is confused and full of questions seeing his mom silently listening to Tej. He asks her why she can't speak up against Tej. She simply brushes it off. Tej leaves to meet daddaji and Veer leaves to go to Jogi's house telling his mom that he is going to bring her bahu home.

That's all that happened.
Edited by Kruthika.N - 14 years ago
liquidfantasy thumbnail
thnx dear 😊..so by bahu he means ichcha or tapu 😉...n y ichcha is so keen to serve tapu even though she hates her!!