Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

I think I have fallen in love with Apurva (Page 4)

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Wow ..very well said mystica!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
very very well said Clap
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

We all know the story of Ramayan. Don't we. Ravana kidnapped Sita, still his wife Mandodari loved him. My point here is LOVE IS NOT RATIONAL. It is what comes from your heart.

Jassi loves ARman that is why she asked for the position of the CEO. She cares about GM and Arman.  I am not saying that it makes Arman a better human being or Purab a bad  person. It is all about feelings....!!

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
What i feel, Arman  is shown to be silent to all qestion of Raj , bcoz some where later Armaan will be shown blaming jasssi , which jassi would overhear more clearly.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 12 September 2004 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
hopefully she'll over hear.. otherwise she acts like she is deaf Dead
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 13 September 2004 at 5:21am | IP Logged
well put in mystica............yeah love is not rational....and that is precisely why jassi still likes armaan however he is.Armaan on the other hand is a very shallow footed person......can't get steady with anyone.....and i care a damn for a person who can play with anothers emotions.......that just potrays his cold hearted mentality.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
JASSI FOR ARMAAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 14 September 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

'Scratching my head' Gosh I am thinking really hard what to write, but so much has been said on this, that I have nothing 'new' to comment on. 

Um I will say this: Jassi loves Armaan (yes I see chemistry between them), but he is a CAD with a capital 'C', so she should give him the boot. So what if he changes in the end, that does not justify him winning Jassi in the end. On the other hand, Jassi does not love Purab even though Purab is crazy about Jassi. See, I am romantic enough to say, that a girl should marry the guy she loves and vice verse. Maybe she will grow to love him, who knows...If Armaan can change in the end, Jassi's feeling can also change in the end too, correct?

Best would be to introduce a guy who has a heart of gold (with excellent sense of humor) and who makes Jassi's heart beat the way it beats for Armaan now. Probably, the third guy should be Milind Soman LOL. I am kidding!...we would a debate on three men instead of two!

I see, very often, where the guy is a CAD, the girl is told to turn a blind eye to all negative points, however the same does not apply vice verse, does it? If Jassi was shown dating several men, Armaan and Raj (probably Purab too) would have classified her as a 'tramp' or 'loose woman' etc ...Probably, the viewers would have felt the same too. Double-standards, correct?

Go to top