I think I have fallen in love with Apurva - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
yea, but then who will jassi get? purab's already taken?
Well Armaan was my choice earlier as i used to hate purab but as i seen armaan doing plenty of misuse of jassi i began to hate armaan. Apoorva looks good and so does Samir.
arre in looks... they both r HOT!!!!!!😃

oh my god rajashree...........that was good..........but only not suitable for armaan's character(but if u r talking abt apoorva as a person then fine.)

awwwww kanchi..........better luck next time.😛Make sure that u reach before jassi😉😉.

Thanks guys..you know who the 1% are...a drop in an ocean...just reflects on MR SURI'S popularity!WOW!👏

not 1% guys it is 0.1% 😃

wow what a popularity!!!

Rajashree, totally agree with you. Jassi and Armaan are meant for each other. It is about time a good side of Armaan was show to the public. He is not all bad, else Malika would not love him.

How ever anyone hates Armaan, without Armaan Jassi is nothing in Gulmohar. Even if he is using her, he has given her opportunities that no other boss would have given. By making her CEO he is put his own job on the line. If the viewer did not see what Armaan does behind her back, we would have all adored him. let's see what is the next twist in this confused story line.

I wonder how come suddenly Armaan fans r cropping up in this board.There is something really fishy
The way they go abt Armaan is totally artificial.

I totally agree wit u Rajashree!! i am in love with the armaan jassi pair its a pair made in heaven 😆

i hope they end up together!