I think I have fallen in love with Apurva

Rajashree thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 πŸ˜Š

I think I have fallen in love with Apoorva after watching him in JJKN. I cant express what I feel for him. Whenever I see his melting eyes I feel as I have lost my way midst of a deep placid ocean, his smile …..its so divine as it compels me to forget all the fatigue of hectic life. His soul must be as beautiful as he is. He is a brilliant actor. He seems so natural on screen. He is just superb & magical in JJKN. He is the only driving force in that show. But I am afraid that Directors are getting confused & making a complete mess.  Tony & Deeya should not be guided by TRP rating as it is not an authentic way  for polling. And  statistical decision making always has risk of impulsive & ignorant votes. So they should listen to their soul, coz whatever is created  from heart is the unspoken words of our soul. JJKN can be a example of love, trust, sacrifice. Jassi's love for Armaan was a symbol of fist love, first love doesn't know calculation, its so care free like floating clouds in the sky. Armaan & Jassi could have been a ultimate example of innocent serene love. Whenever Armaan & Jassi come closer the whole world seems standstill, everything seems so beautiful & delighted. Togetherness of them makes us believe that heaven is nowhere it exist only in this very earth. Armaan & Jassi are like a oasis in this material heartless world. Inclusion of Purab is so murderous. It has broken all our heart. Director is now throwing  Jassi to purab, Story is becoming a masala packed bollywood film. Why Tony & Deeya couldn't maintain their uniqueness???  If  they  could do this serial could have created a history.                   

Rajashree

Edited by Rajashree - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_ms thumbnail
You  have echoed my sentiments. I was repulsed by what I saw on September 9th's episode. Purab saying sweet nothings to Jassi. DISGUSTING is the word that comes to my mind
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
NO RAJASHREE! Purab and Jassi look good and Jassi and Armaan look awful!! Armaan ad Malika lokk gr8 together and so does Purab and Jassi!
anniegupta_ thumbnail
welcome to the forum rajashree

i c dat u have already expirenced the starting of another purab and armaan war.

i won't participate on this war... becuz as always i will be fighting on purab's team!!! yEAH!! purab!!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Welcome Rajashree ..you see we feel exactly the way for Purab you feel for apoorva.Anyways I think Tony and diya have gone with the majority and have extended Purab's role because 99.9% has fallen in love with Purab.Jassi looks just right with Purab and they share a special lasting bond onscreen.

Anyways most welcome!

kanchi thumbnail

WOW!!!!! congratπŸ‘ Rajashree

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† current,1% is..................

kanchi thumbnail
But i am still in mood to defend 9th sept episode.Damn tht chamis got the chance before me which really is a nitemare to meπŸ˜•.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan and Jassi looks good together. I agree with all Armaan's fan. And welcome to the forums  Rajashree.

πŸ˜ƒ

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Armaan and jassi is the worst pair.Mallika and Armaan great pair.Jassi may be with Purab she is ok.Otherwise she can be left alone

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rajashree,may be u can try for Armaan