Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: achoose

yuppie...the 1st 1 to comment.........revenge but 4 what? hmm...waiting 4 the blashback ...continue dear...

revenge usually brings many people together unwilling... withing time you will learn about the revenge thing... anyways thank you

😛
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

gr88 yaar

do continue plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  pm me

thank you
surely will continue and I've added you to my Pm list...

😳
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: daredevilgk

Great yaar.....its good not boring....continue soon..so many characters to see in this ff...continue soon...and me to Pm list

glad you didn't find it boring because I thought it might be boring.... only four couples who are related to each other some way withing the progress story will unfold the hidden raaz and I've added you to my pm list...

😳 

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurarti

awwwwwwwwwwwsome start  plz continue dear

plz pm me wen u update

surely will continue...
I've added you to my pm list...

😊
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana866

wow

very beautyfully written dear
plz continue soon
and thanx for the pm
plz keep pming me i dont want to miss any part
gr8 work
keep it up

love
sana

thank you
thanks again but you inspired me...
surely will continued
no thank you or sorry in friendship
I've added you to my pm list

😃
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

hey nice start

would love to read more
plz pm me wen u update!

thank you
you surely will get more to read once I've written up the parts...
I've added you to my pm list

😊
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariaa70

Hi
Awesome start.
loved it.
plz add me 2 ur PM list
And update soon
Faria---------------------------------------------------------

Hello
thanks
glad you enjoyed
Surely add you to my pm list
Also will continue if its desirable...

😛
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Thank you for the loved and appreciation showered on me. Thank you once again and enjoy this part as well.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCFI5oIp-OY[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2

Nimmo waits pass her interview time she was given by Kunal Sehgal himself… Nimmo goes toward the receptionist…

Nimmo: Excuse me

Receptionist: Yes Ma'am

Nimmo: How long am I suppose to wait pass the interview time I was given?

Receptionist: Sorry Ma'am Kunal Sehgal hasn't arrived yet

Nimmo: Thank you

Nimmo walking toward the waiting room but clumsiness always has been with Nimmo wherever she goes… while walking backwards Nimmo bumps into someone behind her…

"What the hell?" Kunal snapped

Nimmo shocked by her own action… everyone stared at them.

"I'm sorry" Nimmo mumbles

"Sorry my ass" Kunal leaves in anger without saying anything to Nimmo just underneath his breathe.

Nupur walking down the corridor, looking for her classes since Excel College is huger than her old college. While she was walking she thought to herself "By god where is Samrat" without noticing Nupur bumps into someone.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled and slowly lifted up her gaze. Everything froze for Nupur the moment she saw his face and herself in his arms.

Suddenly reality hits them "its okay Ms" his manly voice echoed into Nupur's ear and she said "my name is Nupur and you are".

They move few meters away and he said "my name is Mayank Sharma". Mayank started walking away and Nupur followed him…

Nupur: By god! I'm so happy to meet someone similar to my dream man.

Mayank: Whatever

Nupur: You know I'm new here so you was be my senior

Mayank to himself "how can I express myself to make her understand I'm a lawyer not a student here?"

They kept on walking side by side and it was annoying Mayank more then before…

Nupur: What classes are you taking in here?

Before Mayank can clear out the misunderstanding someone called Nupur and she left within a second.

"Thank god" Mayank whispered underneath his breathe…

Kunal lifted up his phone "Nancy please sends in the next person who is left Ms. Namrata Mathuria"

Nancy: Namrata Mathura your next

Nimmo walking toward the receptionist and she explained Nimmo the direction to Kunal's office.

"Final Mr. Sehgal realizes other people's time is also valuable like his" she muttered underneath her breathe before knocking on the door.

Kunal: Come in (facing the wall behind him)

Nimmo walked inside with her profile in her hand…

Kunal: Have a seat

Nimmo: Thank you Sir

Kunal turns around slowly, Nimmo froze before she sat down…

Kunal: Tum

Nimmo: Tum

"Hey Chutki who were you chatting with" Samrat asked his sister Nupur

"Why should I tell you?" Nupur walking away

Samrat walked behind her "come' on Chutki" Nupur stops halfway and says "if you weren't planning to take me along with you then why didn't you tell me. Poor Kunal Bhaiyya he was late for his interview he had to take within the time he gave those people and because of you he was late" she pretended to mad at Samrat and walked away leaving him in deep shock.

Nimmo's luck always been unfair with her in any situation of life and god never been with her in life. Everyone believes Nimmo share special bond with god ever since she was born but her luck changed after she came Mumbai.

-Flashback-

"Dr. Armaan there is a call for you" announced on the intercom

Armaan goes to receive his phone call and someone followed each step of Armaan. Armaan thanked sister stable for informing him through the intercom. Armaan picked up the phone…

Armaan: Hello

"Hi Bro" spoke by bubbly girl over the phone.

Armaan: What's sup Nimmo?

Nimmo: Nothing Bro

Armaan: Is everything alright Nimmo

Nimmo takes deep breathe…

Armaan: What's the matter?

Nimmo: My luck usual

Armaan: What happened this time?

Nimmo complained over the phone non-stop. Someone touched Armaan on his shoulder Armaan stares at the person and nods his head.

Armaan: Nimmo why don't you come Mumbai and aazma le tera luck.

Nimmo: Not a bad idea bro and love you and miss you.
Armaan: Love you sweetie and miss you.

- End Flashback -

Kunal's deep voice brought Nimmo back to reality from her thoughts about her conov with her bro before coming to Mumbai. Indeed her luck changed like always.

Kunal: What did you think when you entered my cabin that you will get a job her spilling my coffee over me?

Nimmo: Accidents happen every minute in fact every second in our life. Yes I walked into your cabin with the hope of getting a job without knowing you are Kunal Sehgal a man who can not think a minute without getting confused. Also what's the point of giving us time for interview when the person who supposes to interview us is late and confused person?

Kunal burning in anger by Nimmo's statement about him and his confusedness and his lateness which only happened today because he had to drop his Chutki College since it was her first day.

Nimmo grabs her profile and starts walking toward the door when she heard Kunal say "wait a minute". 

Nimmo: What now?

Kunal: You came for interview you will give a interview even though you are perfect for the job, but Sehgal Universe have a policy to interview anyone who come in search of job like you even thought they aren't beautiful.

Nimmo goes back to take her seat with annoyed look written over her face.

Kunal stood up "where should we start from?" Nimmo's expression hasn't changed a bit.

Kunal: Question number 1 – you must have come by bus, right?

Nimmo rolled her eyes "yes" Kunal continued with next question "aright. What's the full forum of BEST? You don't know, right?" Nimmo gave him dirty look and he continued to speak "very bad knowledge. Anyway next question – how many stars are there in the sky? Sorry, why am I asking you this question. I should be asking this to Mr. Dadaji or Mother India (Kunal doesn't share a good relationship with his mother after his father's death) because they all the time talk to the stars. Anyway forget about it. Now listen carefully". Nimmo fixed her expression from annoyances and listened carefully towards him speaking non-stop about his ultimate confusion stored up inside him. "Failed-failed you may leave now" Nimmo gets up to leave and answered each one of Kunal's question also told him "Kunal Sehgal I'm amazed how you are owner of Sehgal Universe when you yourself is so confused. Mr. Sehgal I promise you within a day you will call me back by saying I've got this job as your personal assistant because my words will echo into your mind entire day, remember that" Nimmo leave and Kunal burning with double anger then before.

Note: Please forgive if there is spelling mistake or grammar mistake as well.

Hey Miketa nice part
I loved it 👍🏼
plz continue soon
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi miketa,
great going.
awesome update.
loved it so much
keep updating