Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Guys... I'm back with another fan fiction based on Kunal-Nimmo from Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka was aired on Star One also Samrat-Gunjan/Mayank-Nupur from Miley Jab Hum Tum and Armaan-Riddhima (KaJen) from Dil Mil Gayye.

I don't know how popular my fan fiction will be but I am writing because I enjoy writing not based on popular...

I hope many people enjoy reading much as I enjoy writing...

Pm List

tehzeeb25
daredevilgk
mayurarti
sana866
Ansh_Arti
fariaa70
seema.mittal2
zainab.A
Sajan_Ekta
farrda01
MoNaYaRoX

Index

Introduction/Part 1 Pg1
Part 2 Pg 3
Part 3 Pg 5
Part 4 Pg 7
Part 5 Pg 10
Part 6 Pg 12
Part 7 Pg 14

Edited by Miketa - 13 November 2009 at 6:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXSobtiObsessionsweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(KuNim-Sajan-Mayur)-Itihaas-Pa7/Pg14 - 11/13/09" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Introduction

Kunal Sehgal: The eldest son of the Sehgal family. Initially he was a totally confused soul who loved his family. When his Dadaji changed the "will" he was forced to marry (contract basis for a year) Nimmo the girl he hated the most. He was having a soft corner for his ex girl friend Natasha.

Nupur Sehgal: She is very bubbly kind. She is extrovert and outspoken. When in her own town she was the spark and style icon of the city. But the situation is not the same for her in this new college in Mumbai.

Samrat Sehgal: Hero of the college. Cool Dude... fun-loving. He is famous because he is good looking as well as he is the top sportsman in the college. He likes to play pranks but he doesn't mean to hurt anybody. He is little overconfident Basket ball star who has won many trophies for his college. Girls drool over him.

Dr. Armaan Mathuria: 22 year old Armaan represents the new age man; one who is self confident, efficient, cheeky and occasionally even smug. He is also extremely handsome and gives the impression of being a skirt chaser. He enjoys female company and makes no bones about the fact that he has a weakening knee effect on women. He is used to being the centre of female attention and also knows how to sustain that attention when he does receive it. Armaan comes from an affluent family and has never wanted for anything materialistic ever in his life. But beneath the suave and confident exterior lies a focused doctor, whose sole aim is to outgrow the stigma of being the son of an alcoholic anesthesiologist.

Namrata Mathuria (Nimmo): she comes from a middle-class family and respects her elder brother Armaan the most. She shares a special relationship with god as she was not born with silver spoon. But things changed when she agrees to tie knot with Kunal Sehgal, a rich confused businessmen, but the marriage is on contract basis.

Benji Mathuria (Abhishek Sharma): He is younger sibling of Armaan and Namrata.

Dr. Riddhima Sharma: 21 year old, warm hearted, kind and good-natured girl. This single most important thing in her life along with being a good human being is her dream to make her twin bro, Mayank Sharma proud off her achievements in the medical arena. She is intelligent and modern in her outlook to life, and yet respects and represents all the core Indian values. Quick to forgive and forget, at the same time she will not take blatant injustice lying down. Riddhima's weak spot is Gunjan, as she allows Gunjan to always get the better from her, but that again is not a sign of her weakness. She does so simply because her nature is amenable to everything. Yet, there is one person, an intern like her in Sanjeevani, who manages to get a rise out of the generally very easy going Riddhima. How much ever Riddhima tries to ignore Armaan, she unexplainably cannot.

Mayank Sharman: He is very quite and studious kind. He is smart, intelligent and hard working kind.

Gunjan Sharma: She is shy and reclusive. She is very studious kind. She often talks to her mother's picture that is no more.

Edited by Miketa - 06 November 2009 at 12:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmannnnnncuteangelgirl95MelodiousDreamsSobtiObsessionSoulmate_SanaXSilentWishesX

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Part 1

Some incidents aren't forgettable in life… life moves on without them but memories live each moment with us in life. Itihaas itself can be repeated many times in life, but the memories are painful to remember each moment… each second of the day.

Nimmo wiped her tears and someone touched her shoulders from behind… she turns around…

"Thinking about the itihaas" asked by caring person close to Nimmo.

Nimmo: itihaas can not be forgotten easily in life, but it self relive each moment with us. Don't you think Mayank?

Mayank: Absolutely right! Anyways we promised each other that we won't live in itihaas anymore, but repeat itihaas for those who stole our happiness.

Nimmo: Yep, Sehgal Parivaar should start counting the days of their happiness because they won't realize what hit them in the name of revenge.

Mayank agreed with Nimmo… Mayank was about to leave…

Nimmo: Mayank, have you enrolled Benji and Gunjan into Excel College?

Mayank: Slipped out of my head…

Nimmo: Its okay enroll them today if you can while I get myself a job in Sehgal's Universe.

Mayank: Sehgal's Universe is a popular magazine of today's generation… right!

Nimmo: Bingo! First step is winning Sehgal's trust then ruining them like they ruined us and our family.

Mayank again agrees with Nimmo because their past was awful painful to remember or even think about it…

Someone dressed in blue-shinny night-suit… sleeping backwards… also phone ringing in the background… get's up from his bed… his face shown from every angle… (He's non-other than Kunal Sehgal)… he walks into the bathroom...

main aisaa kyoN hooN -3, main aisaa kyoN hooN
main aisaa kyoN hooN -3
main jaisaa hooN, main vaisaa kyoN hooN
karna hai kyaa mujhko, ye maine kab hai jaanaa
lagtaa hai gaaooNgaa, zindagi bhar bas ye gaanaa
hogaa jaane meraa ab kyaa

Chorus: o o o

…he splashes water on his face inside the bathroom… after taking nice hot shower afterwards he comes out wearing white bathrobe… several confused Kunal walks around his room after some time Kunal looking through his daily suits to wear…

ab mujhko ye hai karnaa, ab mujhe vo karnaa hai
aakhir kyoN main na jaanooN, kyaa hai ki jo karnaa hai
lagtaa hai ab jo seedhaa, kal mujhe lagegaa ulTaa
dekho na main hooN jaise, bilkul ulTaa pulTaa
badlooNgaa main abhi kya Chorus: o o o
Shaan: maanooN to kyaa maanooN main Chorus: o o
Shaan: sudhrooNgaa main kabhi kyaa Chorus: o o o
Shaan: ye bhi to na jaanooN main Chorus: o o
Shaan: jaane ab meraa honaa kyaa hai Chorus: o o
Shaan: lagtaa hai tumko kyaa
jaane ab meraa honaa kyaa hai Chorus: o o
kyaa main hooN, jaisaa bas vaisaa rahooNgaa?
Chorus: o vey ee aa, o vey ee o
o vey ee aa, o vey o vey o vey o vey

…some watches are shown on the dresser… Kunal is so confused in which watch to pick… after some time he picks a watch… also gets confused in picking perfect television show… finally wears blue jean jacket with shaded jean plants and white t-shirt inside.

"Bro you looking smashing hot" spoke by bubbly girl from behind.

Kunal: Hey Chutki

"Bro its Nupur not Chutki anymore" Nupur complained to her bro

Kunal: To me you will always be Chutki even how much you grow but for me it's Chutki.

Nupur: Nothing can change my bro

Kunal: Yep and where's Samrat

Nupur: How would I know maybe he's still sleeping or gone to college early in the morning? Who's going to drop me college since its my first day in new city?

Kunal: You go and have your breakfast I'll drop you to college then go for work.

Nupur: Alright

Nupur heads downstairs… Kunal goes to check in Samrat's room but it's empty. "Strange he's already gone college early in the morning. He usually comes first thing in the morning to meet me and he knew he had to take Chutki with him today since its her first day in new city. Very strange" Kunal mumbled to himself while heading downstairs.

Nupur: He's gone right

Kunal: Yeah and strange. He hardly gets up for college and today he's gone without seeing me and he knew he had to take you college since its your first day. It's strange don't you think so…

Nupur: Nope

Kunal: Why?

Nupur: Bro because today is Sammy's basketball match and Sammy is never late for a match or practices... Aren't we late Bro?

Kunal: How do you know? Are we?

Nupur: Confused again

Kunal: Am I

Nupur walks away after having her breakfast…

"Now what happened to her" Kunal mumbled to himself…

"Beta you still hasn't gone office yet" someone asked Kunal from behind.

Kunal turns around…

Kunal: Going Dadaji

Dadaji: Go if you are going to drop Chutki then go

Kunal: You also knew I had to drop Chutki to her college

Dadaji: because my grandchildren always tell me about their daily plans and today please pick yourself a personal assistant before I pick one for you.

Kunal leaves without saying anything because Nupur was waiting for him inside his car.

Nupur: Hurry up

I don't know - if its boring or not... please let me know - how was this part and if its boring or not.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009vrulsMoNaYaRoXmannnnnnzainab.AMelodiousDreamsShafooSobtiObsessionFaria.Soulmate_Sana-CreativeSoul-

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
yuppie...the 1st 1 to comment.........revenge but 4 what? hmm...waiting 4 the blashback ...continue dear...

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
gr88 yaar
do continue plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  pm me

lucario

IF-Rockerz

lucario

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Great yaar.....its good not boring....continue soon..so many characters to see in this ff...continue soon...and me to Pm list

mayurarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
wow
very beautyfully written dear
plz continue soon
and thanx for the pm
plz keep pming me i dont want to miss any part
gr8 work
keep it up

love