Have you ever had Disney related Dreams?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys,

m sure you guys have had Disney related dreams so here is the place to share them =]

i have had quiet a few most of them were plain stupid but I'll share some with you guys

like a month ago i saw that I went to my old High school in London so i went there but it was too early in the morning and no one had come yet not even the teachers so i realized that did not have any6 classes to attend so i left school just when all the teachers were arriving and i see that all the teachers are arriving in ricxshaws LOL [Imagine rickshaws in London😆] and i didnt have a ride home coz my dad droped me and went so i see NICK JONAS comming to school in a motorbike and apparently he is my best friend LOL hahaha but we had so sort of a fight so we were not on talking terms but still i ask him to give me a ride home and he agrees but says tht "if any media people see you and me together they'll make us gf and bf" i said not to worry as i will cover my head and face with a duppata LOL so i go on the back of his bike and we crive hom JOE AND KEVIN just look on laughing for some reason but Nick was driving soooo slowly and i said " if i wanted to go home so slowly i would have taken a rickshaw" he gets angry and drives real fast. So i get home and some media people were followinbg us they manage to ghet a pic of me and nick LOL but we didbt know tht they did so i was trying to b nice and i invite him inside my house i didnt really want him to ome coz in my dream our families were enemies but he comes in and i tell my bua tht a friend has come and give him some snacks but when she sees Nick she kicks him out😕😆 and then in the next days paper we were in the front page LOL

it was a funnny dream not something i expected to see sorry tht its a bit long 😳

Feel free to share your dreams😃
LOL! Hahahahahaha, funny dream, Tang! :P I don't think I've had any though... :P
i know i was laughing when i woke up in the morning! =]

i saw this other dream that i was in the same university that Joe goes to and we're best friends and he has a crush on one of my other friends lol that was my first ever disney dream i was so happy when i saw it coz atleast i was like atleast i get to see them in my dreams now LOL and then like 2 months ago i had this other dream that im working on CR2 LMAO that was sooo funny i dunno why i keep seeing such funny dreams and the other day i saw that some little girls in my school are drooling over FRANKIE!!! just imagine lol
Edited by tangina r - 14 years ago
^ 🤣 Nice dream Tang! And nice post!

I had a dream once about Disney...but I don't remember what LOL, I'll let you guys know if I do!
Thanks Ash =] i know at times its hard to remember dreams ihopefully u'll remember and u can share it with us =] do u remember who was in the dream?

^^ Yep! I remember it had something to do with the JB, Demi, Selena, and Gabriella from High School Musical. Haha =)
yeah nice combination =]
why am i the only one dreaming???
Last night i saw that Joe is a Footballer! haha and was playing in the EPL LOL
though i never had any dreams i sometimes remember high school days and miss them😭😭
i wish we in India in our school had locker systems and were allowed to wear civil clothes sometimes(i hated my uniform at that time but love it now) 
the other day I saw that me, my friend, nick and maya were going to see the movies but it was during the time of our exams so we're all going inside the car and suddnly joe somes from nowhere and is screaming "You have exams! Go and study now! no movies untill the exams are over, now go!" LOL we were all so scared we ran back into their house and started studying LOL