Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4amrit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
all the scenes are soo cute and lovely...but looking at the promos...i doubt they would give us some cute ambo scenes...but i guess there is no harm in wishing and hoping :D
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

A little AmBo moment.

Bebo wakes up in the middle of the night after a bad dream. She sits up in bed suddenly screaming 'Amrit!' Amrit is shocked out of his sleep.

He sits up and tries to comfort Bebo. He brushes her hair away from her face and strokes her cheeks, gently telling her that he is here, nothing will happen. It was just a dream. He's right here.

Slowly, Bebo will come out of her trance-like state. Amrit takes her in his arms and gently lays down on the bed with her head nestled on his shoulders. It is so gently and tenderly done that neither realise it has happened.

It should be natural and easy, an indication of how they have become closer to each other over the last few months. It doesn't feel awkward or embarassing, but natural and sai.

very good idea Rakhie ...... Very nice one 😊
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi all of u fans out here, im new to this web but im a gr8 fan of AmBo . and i really liked this idea abt posting ideas for ambo scenes as the creative heads of laadli dont seem to b doing it.
  i really  liked the pink dress idea.
   There should be some scene where they go for outing or may be even a honeymoon (as they have not gone yet ) .
  i aslo thot tht when evrything regarding gursheel and goldie opens up , amrti and bebo's parents meet and decide tht bcoz their children's marriage did not take place properly and was rushed so they can hav them remarried so all their wishes come true . ( i kno guys remarriage is sort of an old idea but always works ) then they can have a mehndi function where bebo has amrits name written on her hand and after the function amrit stealthily comes to meet bebo and sees her mehndi and kisses her forehead. then the parjais come in n catch them . u kno all the fun , cute stufff !!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@alja nice scene yaar
remarriage will be a great idea
awww and amrit name on bebo hands wow
too good,
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
@alja, nice idea.... i would love to see Amrit's name written on Bebo's hand and the honey moon must be on some really exotic place where there should be complete tanhai for both of the. none of this goldie and Gursheel's crap😊
sweetcop thumbnail
i wish shravan shud cum back..i wana c amrit get jelus...err i knw thats nt romantic..buh yeh..sorry guyss..er after cute ambo scnes n thn whn they getng close thn SNAP comes shravan..i wnt ambo story to b relly charismaticc.
Edited by sweetcop - 14 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcop

i wish shravan shud cum back..i wana c amrit get jelus...err i knw thats nt romantic..buh yeh..sorry guyss..er after cute ambo scnes n thn whn they getng close thn SNAP comes shravan..i wnt ambo story to b relly charismaticc.<br>

yor idea of making Amrit jealous is nice one 😊I am not sure about shravan, but i have a feeling that at some point creatives will introduce Karan to make Amrit jealous.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I finally have an idea..

Time period:  After Kuku and Amro have been proven innocent

Situation:  Our cutie Amrit has done some hero-giri and was one of the vital characters proving Kuku and Amro innocent.

Scene: 

Bebo comes up to Amrit in their bedroom ...

Bebo:  "Amrit, thank you."

Amrit (with his flirtateous smile):  "Kisse liye"

Bebo:  "Aap ke waajay say aaj Mummyji-Papaji jail se nikhal gaye.  Iss liya"

Amrit:  "Aap ko paata hain ... maine yeh saab issliye kiya kyonki main bohoot selfish hoon.  kyonki woh bhi mere mummyji-papaji hain" 

Bebo realizes those are the same dialogues she said when Amrit thanked her for getting Geet back ... she is so happy AND SHE HUGS HIM!  Not a "distress hug"  but I am so happy kind of hug.

But friends ... it does not end just there...

So they are hugging and then Amrit lifts her face and gives her a KISS (is that allowed on Indian television?, I hope so!).

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No dear, no kissing aloud on Indian tv.  Sirf 'buddy pat' allowed hai! πŸ˜†

Isliye tho humesha ye hi dekha the hai 🀒
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww such a sweet and cute scene dear
haii kash aisa hoπŸ˜†