Member Of The Week - §IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG!!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Assalam-o-alikum,

Another week, another member and tons and tons of questions.

Who is this week's member?? Well, she is person, with must stylish nickname. Jis keh alphabets aap keh keyboard per nahian hongaye, liken uss keh keyboard per hain (shaiyad). She is one of the builders of Pakistani Serial forum, and is responsible for bringing many members to this section. She helped, and contributed a lot in the forum. She is like an alarm, jab bhi forum khamosh hota tha, she with her Punjabi and urdu posts, wake all the members and put jaan in the forum. However, when the forum became active, she got a job, and now we see her on weekends only. You should now know who I am talking about!! …………. Yes you are right, a Stunning Viewbie of Pakistani Serial Forum:

IMP TNG (Manna)

Manna, is one person, whom I PMed once, and said, that we have to make this forum more active, as we asked for it. And then I never had to say anything else, she herself contributed a lot, brought new ideas and new members from other sections. She is one person, who puts jaan in the forum, even though now we only see her on weekends, but still those a few posts give a lot of jaan to the forum.According to Amreen, she is the most mature member of the section, and I agree with her. Her posts and replies are well thought and sensible. Manna has a big hand, in what Pakistani Serial Forum is today.

Now, you guys have to ask her questions, and she has to answer to them. To start of here are some easy ones:

Profession:

How did you find about Pakistani Serial Forums (PSF):

Your Hobbies:

Best thing about PSF:

Don't like about PSF:

Why am I on hooked to PSF:

Manna is all Your!!
Welcome to The Hot Seat!!

Regards,

Pakistani Serial Forum's Development Group

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sooo its Maana now
my questions
where did u get those letters for ur Username???
how many friends do u have, offline n online? if u want to mention their names then do so or just say 7 or 8 or 9
who is the most Laraka on this forum? (joking, but do answer)
will come up will more later
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
OHHHHHH ab manna appi ki shamat ayee 😃
1. since u only come on weekend, who will answer the questions all week long?
2. how did u manage 2 get other ppl 2 come 2 this section(and where r ur recruits now)
3. why didnt u write ur username with normal letters?
4. rapid fire:(favorites)
- color
- car type
- food
- type of clothes
- ice cream flavor
5. rapid fire 2 (this or that)
- day or night
- summer or winter
- sleep or IF
- coke or pepsi
- few good frends or lots of hello hi frends
6. if u were to move to any other country out side of Pak where wud u go n y?
7. if u moved 2 another part of pak wat city/town/villange wud u choose? y?
8. who is ur role model?
9. what do u hope to accomplish in 1 week? 1 year? 5 years? 10 yrs? 20 yrs? ur life time? (i asked amreen appi thid question as well)
10. how dus it feel 2 b member of the week?

i like 10..itz a gud # to abhi ka liya bas but i promise 2 b baq l8ers
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Assalam-o-Alikum Maana and everyone on the forum..1st of all congratulations on becoming a Memeber of the Week 👏 ...my question(s)

1. Who is one person u admire most
2. Name 5 members of PSF who u think r the life of PSF(excluding U 😊
3. Wat r u studying (ur major that is)?
4. Are u n extrovert or introvert?
5. Do u believe in astrology y or y not?
6. Wat was the most complimentary statement/comment u've received?
7. Most embarassing moment if ur life?
8. Most memorable moment of ur life?
9. Most annoying person on PSF 😃 ?
10. According to u which life is best childhoon life or teenage years?

thats all for now...i'll ask more later 😃
euro_pakigal thumbnail
god to many questionz how will she answer dunt tell me ure gonna do as u did with amreen!!
i wont do dat i hav mercy on ppl
well congrats maana baji n good luck with all da questionz
Maha21 thumbnail
Congratulations Maana!!!! 😛

I will come up with my questions soon... 😃
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Hi everyone!!

First of all thanks alot saba for choosing me as the member of the week...😊

Itni tareefain sunker to main sharminda ho rahi hooon 😳 LOL

anyway i hope am able to answer all of ur questions gals....as u know wat a lazy being i am... 😛 sorry if am slow...

ok saba jee..starting with urs:

Profession:  I am into computers and softwares, working as a software engineer right now

How did you find about Pakistani Serial Forums (PSF):
Just logged in to IF one day to find out PSF as a new section, i tried to post some topics but at that time only Saba was here. or may be 1-2 other persons...

Your Hobbies:
-Watching all Kekta Serials, be it at star plus or sony

-IF browsing and replying (mostly am in browsing mode)

-Sleeeping (dont laugh its really my hobby, whenever i feel like am free, the only most fav thing is sleeep)

-Reading books, khawateen digest (depending on when i get time)

-Listening to songs , music is highly dependent on my mood...it could be rock or very melodious or ghazals....

-I have craze of poetry (time-to-time) this hobby of mine is sometimes gone for weeks but whenever it comes back, it comes with a bang, i cant even think about anything else other than reading poetry books when my poetic mode is active

(Ok bas itni kafi hain....bore nahi kerna tum logon ko...my list is really very long...they keep on changing as i cant stick to one thing for long)

Best thing about PSF:
Very caring friends i got here...who not only make me feel special but also share my joys n sorrows...Love u all for that!!! :)

Don't like about PSF:
Why in the world does it happen this way...whenever i reply more in PSF, everyone seems to be sleeping, whenever i go to sleep mode everyone becomes activated... I lose the track and when i come bak, its all like a long long story...

Why am I on hooked to PSF
Becoz of U...yup...my friends...each n everyone of u share a special bond with me....it feels so good to be here...wonderful!!!

Aji....

where did u get those letters for ur Username???
haha...Actually once i came across a post at some bollywood forum about 3-4 yrs bak, it had alot of msn nicknames posted .. i copy pasted and made a file....one of my friends at some forum uses this username Simply Stunning, and i liked it so much...So i used the ASCII characters from msn nicks and made it into this username 😉 (cheater is wat i am eh???) LOL

how many friends do u have, offline n online? if u want to mention their names then do so or just say 7 or 8 or 9
Well friends, there are many...i have a very vast social circle (real life)...however there are abt 6 close friends of mine from real life that mean really important to me.....Online i have above 20 friends excluding u all....u all added to it makes a pretty good count😃

who is the most Laraka on this forum? (joking, but do answer)
hahaha...seriously...maine kisi ko larte nahi dekha...
ermm...lemme think...
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*
*thinking*

GOT  IT

Guess who....none other than Saba in Real Moderator mode activation...😆 now saba dont kill me for this....😉

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMP TNG

Guess who....none other than Saba in Real Moderator mode activation...😆 now saba dont kill me for this....😉

I agree!!

😆

But  I mean everything I say!  and act upon on it. 😛

Javeria....

1. since u only come on weekend, who will answer the questions all week long?
agar main kahoon tum to :P tum tauba tauba kerke bhaag jao haha..imagine my current state after seeing the good number 10 questions😆 anyway the serious answer is that main app logon ko apni mulakat ka sharf zyada baksh doongi is week..dont worry😛 lolss

2. how did u manage 2 get other ppl 2 come 2 this section(and where r ur recruits now)
I sent private messages to some of the ppl...they came to the section but i guess left it after sometime ... dunno how many ppl i messaged though

3. why didnt u write ur username with normal letters?
That was becoz i thought it wud be so SAME....to make my username look different, i didnt use normal letters.....aur sabse bara reason..main khud normal hoti to normal letters use kerti na 😉

4. rapid fire:(favorites)
- color
  Navy blue, Black and Red
- car type Mercedes, Ferrari
- food Chinese, Desi, and Fast Food
- type of clothes Shalwar Kameez, sometimes short shirts with belle bottoms (if thats how its spelt😳)
- ice cream flavor Vanilla
5. rapid fire 2 (this or that)
- day or night  
Night
- summer or winter Winter
- sleep or IF Sleep on weekdays , IF at weekends....
- coke or pepsi Pepsi
- few good frends or lots of hello hi frends  Few Good Friends

6. if u were to move to any other country out side of Pak where wud u go n y?
Australia - That is becoz its temperature is almost like Pakistan but only on the opposite side of the calendar.. i hate the idea of living in extreme cold weather or vice versa....secondly, my bachelors degree is from an australian university..so i have a better scope of studying or working there...

7. if u moved 2 another part of pak wat city/town/villange wud u choose? y?
Islamabad - just becoz its the capital of pakistan... waise i love lahore and cant even think of leaving it....

8. who is ur role model?
hmmm.....noone really....never thought about it btw...

9. what do u hope to accomplish in 1 week? 1 year? 5 years? 10 yrs? 20 yrs? ur life time? (i asked amreen appi thid question as well)
1 week
- complete pending work against my project at workplace
1 year -  achieve a good position in my company or may be some other one
5 years- i wanna be a good wife & mom
10 years - Good housewife and may be a lecturer!! My husband a true example of JORU KA GHULAM 😆 LOLsss
20 years - Kids UNDER MY CONTROL

10. how dus it feel 2 b member of the week?
Very Special and Thankful to all of you😃