Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya kehlata hai?

aditi305 Senior Member
aditi305
aditi305

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I think from now on Rajan Sahi should add a Question Mark to his Title. The serial started on a very positive note but now it feels its more sorrow, saddness after arrange marriage. And its actually not a blessing in disguise to stay in the same place where your Mayaka is. They have hardly shown Akshara Naikik love story, most of the time they are worried that they are getting late to get back home. Why they havent gone for a honeymoon? AT every step Akshara is being tested, I have not seen her once not getting worried when she is at her maayaka, half of the time they get late getting back to her sasural, or does something or the other wrong which is not acceptable to her inlaws. Ok agreed she is sometimes little careless also. I feel Varsha and Shaurya are more happy with their lives, they also had their set of problems but they have worked it out. And their was Love cum arrange. Omi Kaka and Choti Ma they also had so much of problem again Arrange marriage.

So basically if someone is seeing they will feel arrange marriage is not for them with so much of problem. Naitik sometimes behaves so childish. Akshara everytime she says we should say the truth, Naikik ko bhi bahut lecture diya and finally tells the truth to Gayatri about the ring, and now when her Mom said to keep quiet about the khandaani haar then she has kept mum.

Everytime I watch YRKKH I feel Oh my god another problem, another test ready for Akshara, no
time for husband and wife. Dadaji saying Bahu should not stay at her Maayaka was so weird, that means Akshara can never stay at her parents place even for one day. How ridiculous. Lets see how he will behave when Nandini and Rashmi will get married.

Finally YRKKH is projecting more negative view on arrange marriage, while I dont think so Arrange Marriage is all that bad.

Edited by aditi305 - 05 November 2009 at 10:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naveenaaLamia17yrkkhluvinangel_Dipsi__charu_

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
well saidClapClap
sirajmubeena Newbie
sirajmubeena
sirajmubeena

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

yes this show  leaves you with a very negetive feeling at the number of problems cropping up for akshara ,where as shaurya varsha relationship is more relistic

frankly i felt 'serves akshra right 'as she has been so careless about her jewellry ,as  to drop her kada and leave her jewellry box open as well .

dadi also sems to have lost her image of a right thinking mordern elder of the house ,she should have told akshara not to hide loss of heirloom by getting a duplicate in its place ,hope track changes soon /show is not worth watching ,better to watch something much better on another channel
yrkkhluvinangel Goldie
yrkkhluvinangel
yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
It's true...................It's been a long torture 4 us, after the Naksh wedding and the series of Mu's that followed...........It's absolutely ridiculous to see Mata G getting over indulgent about the issues associating with Akshara...............Naitik's childishness leaves me pissed at times.................He is old enough to marry, and take care of the business but not old enough to find his socks from the cupboard without mom or wife.............Akshara is becoming like Rajshri, these days...........She starts to get stressed 4 every silly reason, possible!The entire Maheshwari clan have lost everything completely!ShaVa track has been sidelined 4 the worse...........Oct 12-16th were the only interesting ones...........looking 4ward only 2 the punar samarpan track...........
_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
hehheee...very true ab toh question mark add karna banta hai
mahi06 Goldie
mahi06
mahi06

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
TAT WAS GUD KI ? MARK LAGA DENA CHAHIYA.............................LAG JAYEGA JALDI HI..................
cherrypansy IF-Dazzler
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged
 I think varsha -Shauraya relationship seems 'realistic' ... coz maheshawaris are more or less non-interfering, open-minded and not rigid . As shauraya has been brought  up in this atmoshere ... he possess more qualities of an independent and mature boy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lamia17

naveenaa Senior Member
naveenaa
naveenaa

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
yes  i agree with u........now a days  this show i s all about    problems after  arranged marriage.....  husband and wife  should not spend time together.............live in the  fear of  inlaws.........no freedom.........should not go to  her home..........every day new problems....and the reason is akshara......why only akshara????  the soul of the story is missing..... they can show that  how this relationship  is growing day by day .........how strong  it is.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top