Chellameh Nov 9-13 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Meli Thanks for the updates... Except CM everyone is bad.. else dead..
Thanks for the updates Meena and Meli..

Thanks meli for the update...

Thanks Mels!
What happened to Goms and Thavasi? They haven't been seen for a while-not that I'm complaining!
Thanks for the updates.. CM is omni present... ha ha ha... Aioy aiyo.. eppd than ipaadi asingama nenaika thonudho... Will CM know about this kattadhurai??
Thanks for the update.

Kattaduraiku AV hospitalil admitana vishayam yaar sonna? Did he call Vairava ?

Adai staying at CM's house will create  another set of complications for omni.Viewers will be treated  to more & more episodes of trading cahrges between the families.Our  Porumai Thilagam , Mahathma Omni will single handedly solve all problems   may be after 3 years. In the process she will don the avatars of chitti, annamalai, selvi & arasi.
Nithya, double thanks - for the update and for saving
me the agony - Meenu sent me a PM asking me to reserve place - I thought that I had to fill in !!! athu sari,
pOnnu veet le pOi oru 10 naal thanga cabinet meeting pOttu thaan decide pannanumaa??? hmm intha precision ai story le kaatta koodatha Omni???
thanks for updates...
what happened to the car and Batcha? i think i saw 2 car at Omni's house...where did the bike came? why didnt vaira take car?aiyoo..this Arts and kanathadurai are so cheap.....and AV cant he call his DIL first...then Omni...everyone worship Omni just like God....lets go to time line..in chitti - its about friendship....Annamalai more than 2 wife, girlfriend.....Selvi/Arasi abaout friendship..now Chellamah its will 2 wife saga...Madam Radhika, pls change the story line..you are a good actress....dont waste your talent in this kind cheap story.....
Thanks roja.

I can't appreciate the dialogue  my father , your father by Beach. He is always kadu kadu with his wife, never treats her with respect, insults her in others presence & even raises his hand on her.  What will happen if muthazhagi also had a doting brother?
thanks for updates..its seems bell will 2 wife ..then followed by rat food...