•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Jeevan's Double Date
Naan Avan Illai 2

Sequel to 'Naan Avan Illai' announced
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, March 07, 2009]

Filmmaker Selva and Jeevan are coming together again to re-create magic at the box office.

The actor/director pair struck the right chord with the audience with the blockbuster 'Naan Avan Illai' produced by Hitesh Jhabak. Now, a sequel having the same title has been announced and it is going to be one step ahead in all aspects from the previous version of the film.

Hitesh is producing the sequel too. This time the producer has plans to make the movie in an extremely stylish way. Majority of the portions of the film will be shot in Europe and some parts in Dubai and South Africa. Similar to the first part, a new set of five heroines will be there for the leading man.

Already Sangeetha, Hema Malini who debuted with the film 'Indira Vizha', Swetha Menon and Lakshmi Rai have been selected. Most probably for the role of the fifth lady, a famous model from Mumbai will be roped in.

'Naan Avan Illai' depicted the hatred and greed of a young man's dogmatic way of life. But, the reason behind him exploiting women was not unveiled. This time around, the makers have planned to reveal the flashback behind the vengeance in this sequel.

Imman is the music composer and Bala Murugan is the cinematographer of the
sequel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The heroines of Naan Avan Illai 2
Prasanna Singh [March 24, 2009, 6:42:12 PM]

Before director Selva could tell us about the heroines of Naan Avan Illai 2, the ever-inquisitive and restless grapevine has spilled the beans. Selva reportedly held a photo session in Chennai with Jeevan and these five beauties.

Here are the names of the five beautiful heroines of Naan Avan Illai2: Sangitha (also spelt as Sangeetha), Lakshmi Rai, model-actress Shweta Menon (who is acting in Thanthiran at present), Hemamalini (who is acting in Indra Vizha at present) and Mumbai-based model-actress Rakshana Maurya. Phew! Now, that is an incredible assortment of breathtaking beauties! With five attractive heroines and a tested theme, the film's victory is sealed already!

PS: Producer Jhabak and director Selva have decided to retain the original technical crew of Naan Avan Illai.

Picture Gallery

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Naan avan illai was a nice movie..good acting by jeevan.

here also five heroines..thank god..no namitha..

But,why jeevan's hairstyle is like this???
jeevan's hair looks like my mother's old mop. jeez.. can't they give him a more flattering hairstyle? that floppy do does absolutely nothing for jeevan.🤢 anyways the new crop of heroines look interesting. naan avan illai was a good film though i couldn't stand any of the actresses in it. i hope this sequel won't disappoint.😊
Super title daa Anju kutty 👏👏👏....

it is indeed a double date for Jeevan naa .. hmm.. lucky fellow...

but i agree with you sumi akka and Jigglypuff... his hair style 😆😆

@Jigglypuff... wow great to see you back hun... welcome back!! i've read all your FFs on Penn lead roles... too good daa 👏👏
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

@Jigglypuff... wow great to see you back hun... welcome back!! i've read all your FFs on Penn lead roles... too good daa 👏👏
awww.. i didn't realise i've been missed.😳😆 you've read my fanfics too? thank you so much!😳😳
Naan Avan Illai -2 gets an 'A' certificate!
By Moviebuzz  | Friday, 20 November , 2009, 11:04

Jeevan's Selva directed Naan Avan Illai I-2 is ready for release on November 27. The film has got an 'A' certificate from the regional censor board in Chennai. The film has fiver heroine- Sangeetha, Lakshmi Rai, Swetha Menon, Hema Malini and Rachna Maurya. The buzz is that there is an overdose of glam in the film which made the censors scissors happy.

The music is composed by Vijay Antony. Nemichand Jabak and Hitesh Jabak, the producers of the film is releasing it big on Nov 27.

source - indiaglitz.com
so has anyone watched it yet?? 😍

aisha my friend went to watch it & she said it was a good sequel to the first installment.😊 i might go watch it with my sister if she has time. i'm afraid to bring my mother along.. if the film has an 'A' certificate then it's definitely not family viewing material.😉😆 LOL! i don't want to bring my mum along & humiliate myself.😆😆

i don like jeevan's hairstyle...dosent suit him..