Bandini

India-Forums

Written Update 5th Novemeber *Complete*

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Hey guys

Thanks for the patience, sorry it took forever!

Bandini 5th November

The episode starts with the end of yesterday's episode and DM leaving the room and Anamika saying that she is Anamika! She has the evil smile. The doctor praises her acting skills. Anamika says the director needs praising as well and shows that she got to know the truth from the dairy its Subhi's dairy in which she wrote everything in, she said she remembered it like a script. Anamika says she wants to go home soon as soon as that person gets his share of the property and she says she can't keep doing this drama for long. The doctor, said she was worried when that person came up to her as well but they are getting paid well. Anamika and the doctor, talk about the drama more with the whole injection thing and then how they need to inform the person who has brought them there. Anamika says she has already informed that person. Doc asks Do you know what he wants to do next? Anamika says no but she says this dairy answers every single question anybody in the house has. Flashback about the questions and her answers. Anamika thanks Subhi and then the Doc goes poor Santo Mayahvanshi she doesn't even know the whole drama started form the day she first came to the ashram. Then about Taru and Ba recognising her, at the wedding. Anamika praises her acting, then says everyone believes her and she states even though she is younger there is no problem and the fact that there are 6 people in the world that look like you. She wants the drama to end to soon.

Ba and Bapuji in there room. Bapuji is saying how DM had Subhi taken away and now he has Santo and Subhi. Bapuji is wondering who died six years ago then? Ba is like how can two people look the same? But she did prove she is Subhi as well. Bapuji is like I don't whether to be happy that Subhi is back or Santo'sadness. Ba is like DM won't hurt either of them.

Santo is having flashbacks of recent events. She is making yogurt.  Shanky comes there and tries some of it. Shanky praises the yogurt. Shanky says he is going back, but Kaddu is here staying with here mother. Santo agrees and Shanky takes here somewhere.

They come to Kuhdi Ma's well. Shanky knows what she was thinking,  tells her to make her wish. Santo takes the coin and makes a wish. Santo says Malik's happiness and peace in the house. Shanky tells her she will never change and not to change. He drops her back home.

Santo comes home and Champakali says that Malik has given her some many outfits. She tells her that SB is here to talk about the HiRal's wedding. They discuss wedding dates. Anamika comes and says Karti Poonum. DM says this is SB and Toral. SB greets her as well. Anamika says of course I recognise you. Santo comes with refreshments and she overhears Anamika saying she wants her son's wedding to happen as soon as possible. Kaddu says do what you feel is right, I have been here for so many days waiting for the wedding. Anamika asks Where is the wedding happening? DM says at home but Toral notices Santo leave upset.

Toral goes to the kitchen to Santo. Toral says you watch so many shows you should know the saas makes the bahu cry and you are crying in front of your bahu.  She makes jokes about serials. Toral says you are my friend as well as my saas so stop crying. You have to do all my wedding shopping and you have to take my side in an argument between me and Hiten. Santo gets here to stop and smiles. She promise Hiral is always with her. They hug.

DM having flashbacks of Subhi's death. Anamika comes there, DM tells her to sit. She asks him about what he is thinking. DM wonders about the woman who died in her arms, cause she wanted to say something to me. Anamika says I am here so why worry. DM says I think I need to re-open the case. Anamika worried. She says what are you trying to prove and then says you still don't believe me and she goes to the cupboard. DM's phone rings its Maulik, he leaves cause he can't hear. Anamika closes the door and calls the person. She tells him about DM re-opening the case. She says she wants to leave as soon as possible. He tells her to find a key. Santo knocks and brings her milk. Santo sees the phone and Anamika says its mine. The person tells her to meet him tonight. Anamika sends Santo away to get her sugar and Anamika searchs DM's cupboard and room for the key.

Santo comes the room with the sugar and then sees that Anamika drank the milk, and then she meets DM in the hall and explains about the milk. DM she is impatient. Santo leaves. Ends on DM's face.

Episode Ends

Edited by nikita_88 - 05 November 2009 at 2:23pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979Archanaritakayb1ndukireiimvatsaahcircellarloop118Shahinakhswarajgir-sari-kmhaassanjana***Anu***~~~Sweta~~~pritijoshikwebbelahutabewajah-DA-Bidaaifan09mithalioSri_Nidhideepa911tanya_visoap-criticpeg_pionnepunjabi#1Nupur9neela226ashbipashaanna44RoarkammoosDew-dropAnu-ReddyMallika113-aditi-

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Take your time NIki.. no hurries..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
take your time Nikita

nikita_88

Rach. IF-Rockerz
Rach.
Rach.

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
take ur time...:)

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for the patience!!!!

Updated!
ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Niki dear... how did you do this boring episodeWacko

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@Uma I have no idea but I am no longer mad at Anamika I am mad at the person behind it I want her to go, and she wants to go as well!!
ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
May be thast why Chavi told that her charcter is positiveOuch but from which angleConfused

Go to top