LNMDJ Written Update 5th Nov 2009-Inder the KILLER

Posted: 14 years ago

PriDa take blessing from Pri's mom and Damini sas she hopes she can be a good wofe to Prithvi and Prithvi wishes that he could be a great son..and even if no one is with him in the revenge his mom and dad are with him.Damini says i dont know what you asked for but i  hope it comes true and i dont know why you are worried and i wont ask you until you want to tell me yourself.

Varun notices Avni working and says yu shouldn't be doing all this.She i shocked.Varun says i mean there are so many servants you should rest.Avni is relieved.Roshni calls Varun..Avni leaves cause Sam/Jai comes..Rosh says you did evrything so fast Varun.your the best.Varun says you to..He gets a call.Rsh thinks when will the day come when we wil be preparing for our wedding..Rosh dreams about them coming close..It was really adorable..

Avni and Sam talk..Sam asks what are the prepartions for.Avni says tomorrow is Damini and Prithvi's wedding..and Sameer is shcoked he says s early.Avni says if the dulha and dulhan are in a hurry what can we do.Sam tries to talk to Avni but she is busy with the arragements so she isnt listening to him..Sam thinks she was so stressed out yesterday what happened suddenly..She says since we decided we will tell everyone so whats there to stressed about..She gets dizzy and Sam holds her..Varun sees this..Befroe Roshni can se them Varun pulls her over and Sam sees them.Rosh asks Varun what happened and he gives her the wish and shemakes a wish and says please never seperate Varun from me always keep him by me..

Inder and the Pfficer talk about how Balraj caught up in the murder and how Inder was the one who killed Balraj..and Balraj remembered that Inder was the murderer because the wacth on the killers wrist was the same Inder was wearing..and the police officer was with Inder the whole time.and the night they killed Balraj..Ila came to met him and the constable madethe boys believe the Ila killed Balraj when she didn't..When Ila comes to meet Balraj she tells him she knows he can never kill anyone and she will get him out of here and Inder is listening to all this and Ila thinks Balraj is listening to her but h is dead..Inder says if them 3 ting they are the King of this game the I'm the Ikka.This wedding will cost them too much..

Damini getting haldi put on her and she is really happy....and Prithvi thinks about his dad's death..Roshni has fun pulling Damini's leg..They all are enjoying and Prithvi says sorry to hs da that he never knew he will end up getting married to someone like this..in these situations..but today I'm starting a new life by marrying Damini..I don't know if this path is right or wrong but i have no other choice..

Pre-Cap-
Ila says i want allmy 3 daughters happy..
Inder says I'm here t spoil your plan.Prithvi says what do you want.Inder says 10 crore

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THNX...
i knew it that inder is the killer....
wonder what the boyz will do when they find out that inder killed their dad
Thanks a lot

Interesting Episode, Inder killed Balraj, when he was speaking to Prithvi,Varun N Sameer i though he is juts shooting arrow in dark knows nothing abt Murder

wht a shock i recieved he is the Murderer

Priya

OMG!! SO it is INDERELLA!!! wow!!! Great episode! thanks!!!!

WOW..so..Im wondering..why did Inder kill the guy?? Not Balraj..but ther guy Balraj was being framed for?
all da boyz will be shocked wen dey come 2 no dazt illa no do murder they will die and please send 2morows updates also
thank sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I knew right from the very start that Inder was the killer! Ha!
yeah the episode is gr8 thanks for the update zaara but the thing which i am not getting is why the hell inder framed balraj and why he kills chaitanya???

Mallu
thanks, i thought inder was the murderer too, i'm glad we know now for sure Ila wasn't involved
WOW!! what a revelation - thanx for the update!!!