Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~*~AN Fiction Thread 2~*~ (Page 7)

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@Ivy....thanks....I promise the next part will be sooner!!! the mystery....hmmmm....well its on the verge of being solved!!

@ Annie...thank u dear!!...yes he is making her suffer....he is still angry at her and as usual she jumped to conclusions and Dr. Modi is in no mood to forgive n forget her yet!!....will update soon....sorry for being late!!
anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Honey,
Awesome update.. very gripping part. (guessing my adoption prediction is coming true Big smile)

Hoping now that niki mostly going to find out (probably some disease or about Tia's parents or something.. ) how is she going to deal with abhi.. i hope tia helps abhi-niki :) it would be fun to see how that might unfold..

Update soooooon :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana38hapinezz13

sanjana38 Goldie
sanjana38
sanjana38

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@HoneyHug

mai tumhe aj PM karne wali thi ki tum kab update kar rahi ho aur tumhne aaj he update kar diya...Smile

Honey tum yeh kya kar rahe ho meri heartbeats bad rahi hai pahele Abhi ko papa bana diya ab yeh Tia Bakshi nayi mystry..but its getting more n more interesting
love the way Abhi call Niki nurse Nikita how romantic...yeh kya ho gaya hai mujhe Abhi ki har jeech romantic he lagti haiEmbarrassed

"Sadu.....he has locked his cabinets....chor hain kya yahan.....koi talaashi lega kya uske cabin ki?"
ROFL Niki madam ki dar se Abhi ne cabin lock karke rakha hoga.

update jaldi karo mai impaitent ho rahi hu...aaj subha subha tumhara scene padliya din acha jayega mera..Hug

ur StarStarStar
waiting for next update

kabeeraspeakinghapinezz13

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged
**SCENES WRITTEN BY HAPINEZZ13**
SCENE 5

I wrote this scene for Prithvi-Damini but thought that it would go well On my favorite AN too. So, have modified it to suit them.....hope you all enjoy it.
Ivy....this is a good idea.

It's a lazy Sunday morning and Abhi is fast asleep, sprawled comfortably. Nikki walks out of the bathroom, her hair wet and her eyes fall on the sleeping form of her husband and a contented smile graces her beautiful face."Abhi, My Husband"she speaks to herself smilingly, enjoying the sound of it. Sound asleep looking like an angel; she admires him for a bit when a crazy idea to tease him awake springs in her mind. She slowly walks near him and places a soft kiss on his cheek. Her wet hair tickles him and he moves to take them off his face. Nikki can hardly control her laughter at the cute expression which flits across his face. "You always tease me Abhi. Aaj tumhari baari hai" she thinks with an impish smile.

She climbs on the bed and goes near him again and blows softly into his ear. "Humph" he moves to turn away taking the covers with him. Nikki tries to hold on to the covers but she rolls with them and bumps into the sleeping Abhi. She stills herself immediately so as not to wake him. He stirs a little, breathing a soft "Nikki" and feels for her next to him. Nikki lays still but his hand finds her and he rolls in to snuggle with her. Nikki controls her laughter with effort, at the same time enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. When he settles back into sleep, she blows softly on his face and teases his face with by lightly touching it. "Mmmm" he rubs his face and turns away. Nikki gets up on her knees and starts planting feather light kisses on his neck while her hair teases his face. The water droplets from her hair and the wonderful sensations wake Abhimanyu and he goes very still. Nikki is having way too much fun to realize that her husband is awake. She continues her loving assault on him.

Suddenly Abhimanyu turns and traps Nikki under him. "Good morning" says a giggling Nikki.

"Good Morning biwi" he replies in a sleep laced voice and bends to kiss her neck.

"Noooooo.....Abhi.... don't please.....you know it tickles" she struggles beneath him.

"You started it sweety .....I think two can play the game" he kisses her neck and she bursts into fits of laughter.

"Sorry .....sorry.... sorry.....tum....please Abhi....chodo mujhe....tum bahut pyaare lag rahe the na soote hue.....plzzz  Abhi stop" she giggles at the same time struggling  to get out of his loving assault.

"Really....you look pyaari to me right now ....because you teased me awake this is your punishment." He holds her closer and tighter.

She looks at him in mock anger, "Leave me.....I have to go......I have work you know unlike some who only think about sleeping late"

"Aww....work my love.....really? Kaam chodo aaj pati ki seva karo.....uss se bada koi kaam nahi hota patniji" he baits a struggling Nikkii.

"Pati seva? Meri seva kaun karega?" she jumps to the bait going still in his arms.

"Mai...kya hukam hai bolo" he whispers in her ear kissing it softly and Nikki blushes to her roots.

"Abhi ... .please leave me na baba...jaane do na....I have to go to the hospital " she resumes her attempt to get out of his strong hold.

"Hmmmmm....Sunday ko bhi aapka boss kaam karvata hai.....bahut khadoos....nahi aap kya kehti hain...Sadoo hai....aaj chutti hai biwi....pati ki seva karo" he replies naughtily.

"Sadoo....hmmm.....dekhiye....you can't abuse my boss...I really like him." She smiles at him

"You do? Only like?" he pouts

"Ok baba...Love him....thik hai...please jaane do na ab "she tries to sweetly cajole him to let go.

"Oh you love him?....He doesn't think so....you will have to prove it." He counters back not letting her go and kissing her neck.

"Abhi....stop....prove....Accha....woh kaise?" Nikki decides to humor him.

"One good morning kiss ....bas" he says.

"Only one?" she asks

"Haan" he smiles naughtily.

"Ok ....close your eyes" she smiles sweetly at him.

Happily Abhi closes his eyes. Nikki frees her hand from his grip and starts tickling him. "Nikki" Abhi shouts jumping off off her not able to take the tickling. Nikki gets up from the bed and Abhi looking hurt tells her "Not fair Nikki".

"Awww pati dev.....kya hua.....uthiye and aaj Sunday ko aap apni patni ki seva kijeye...you can start with making breakfast for your queen" she blows a kiss at him and walks out of the bedroom leaving a gaping Abhi, plotting on how to get back at his biwi.

Edited by hapinezz13 - 13 November 2009 at 2:13pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subAnonymus PJkrish2000Ditto100Aisha202ANfan_1810anotheranfansanjana38AbhiNikiLuverANfanrestless001Ivy9mich09adventure_gurlSigmaAnnu.Chandani_CKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

sanjana38 Goldie
sanjana38
sanjana38

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged

@Honey

Day Dreaming Honey kya dreamworld wala scene likha hai tumhne maja agaya padne mein maine 2times already pad liya ab din bhar mein pata nahi aur kitne bar padungi.....AN happily married wow ....mai to scene padte padte blush kar rahi thi Embarrassed.

love u dear u r best Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANfan_1810Chandani_Chapinezz13

ANfan IF-Dazzler
ANfan
ANfan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
@Honey,This Bonanza is really awesome !Blushingn does he get to his wife back?wt plot will he make?Winkwrite more na,I want more cont itTongue

Edited by ANfan - 09 November 2009 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13

ANfan IF-Dazzler
ANfan
ANfan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@Ivy, its really good n very hillarious too!Clappoor Nikki cant help frm  getting distracted hw can she when I cant Wink Its all Abhi's faultLOL 
Sorry fr late comment on ur scene,I read nw!

Ivy9hapinezz13

anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Bonanza Party
Nice one Honey... I miss this happy couple now.....  Jia go back.. and let us have some scenes like this :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13

Go to top