Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Rati...Thanks. And that's a nice position yaar!!! You can meditate while waiting! πŸ˜†

@Alisha...thanks...Arrey I tried to post the pic of that white dress but it just wouldn't paste!! I'll have to add the link when I update...
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Khushboooooooo when is the update? Hello me waitings!!πŸ˜ƒ
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Honey I'm going to update today yaar...patience rakho...tumhare jaise talented insaan nahi hoon...mujhe sochna padta hai...πŸ˜†
Uske upar se main zyaada tez type bhi nahi kar sakti...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Everyone....updated Part 2 of my Proposal scene on page 72.
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry to have run away 😳....but see am back to read ur update!!!

yeaaaa u updated!! πŸ€—

When the waiter went away, she looked at him questioningly and he shrugged and answered, "You don't like Chinese. You love Punjabi. You don't have to eat Chinese just for me."

Excellent......he is a dream!!! n we know that.....he argues with her, fights with her but always gives her what she wants!! How sweet is that....both ordering for the other!! They know that u can order for urselves πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but Dr. Modi u r way to sweet!!

she wasn't interested in his speech, and also she was a bit too preoccupied with his unbuttoned shirt.

wellll Sadu ji full force ranting abt booooing stuff with a gorgeous gal!! I know its taking all his strength too!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†She staring at UBS 🀣 Khushbi its u ...but I love when u put this!!!πŸ˜ƒ who wud wanna hear abt Sanjeevani this n that when there is food n music n a handsome doc rite in front of u!! but that doc is ranting LMAO!!

She just gave him a death glare. He gulped and concentrated on his food.

She scared Dr. Modi 😲 😲...bechara hez so nervous....think Nikki!! why?....oh hez making her mad n dance is good damage control....me impressed....n my fav song .....imagining them both....😍.....why did they not show a dance seq in DMG😑

excellent work Khushbi.....now update soooooon!!

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Updated Part 15 of my FF Connected In Love....

Please don't kill me πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Mich
Ditto100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Godhuly πŸ˜ƒ

Love your description of AN - Abhi trying to throw Nikki off track, Nikki assuming Abhi is being his normal work self.

Great work.
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

all the while muttering away under her breath, complaining to God, that of all the men in the world, she had to fall hopelessly in love with the sadu.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww  Khusboo, the 2nd part is so sweet...the Punjabi/Chinese ordering reminded me so much of them arguing in the officeover PUnjabi/Chinese place for their date....So sweet he changed it for her....

Well now u've got us more inquisitive about the date... so do update as soon as possible...

ANfan_1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Khushboo,

Great update......but u are killing me......can't wait for the next update......like the way u decribe how Niki is attacted to A and his UBS......πŸ˜† and at the same time calling him sadu.......πŸ˜†

Please update fast.....want to hear how he proposes to N after his sadu act......and how N reacts to his proposal.......

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow Khushboo its awesome πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Loved even though she loves him but never leave her muttering nature as usual.I remembered their date when they kidnapped ridzy.Loved the way she behaved on her date. πŸ˜†
Update next part soon. πŸ˜ƒ