Fan Fictions

~*~AN Fiction Thread 2~*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 149

Ivy9

IF-Rockerz

Ivy9

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
@Fahi-thanks so much! I'm glad u enjoyed it!! harrass me with pms...maybe i should start harrassing u for scenes now too!!LOL

@Priyanka-It is not cheating....its called being resourceful and improvising!Wink And yup Priyanka I miss those days too and hope we get these cute lighthearted moments back...DMG just isn't what it used to be and the AN storyline is just too Dead these days....

@Shanti-Thanks!!! Do come often and enjoy urself!

@Trinzy- Trinzy! my sis!!! Im glad u enjoyed it!!! I was thinking of u even when I originally wrote it for Prida and when I changed it up for AN I knew u'd enjoy it!!! And please do come join us often!!! We'll have a blast!

@Ditto-Thanks so much! And I'm glad u enjoyed the scene!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ditto100anotheranfansanjana38pagli91Chandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~AN Fiction Thread 2~*~ (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mich09

IF-Rockerz

mich09

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Ivy,

Congrats for this new Fiction thread for AN.... Its really well done....

Thanks for the PM....Because of my shifting homes, I am unable to catch up with the posts on the forum and FC these days....

Very Happy to see this new thread and looking forward to reading many creative work of our members.

Also a big thank you for the awesome first scene of the thread....Right through I had a smile on my face and had a hearty laugh when she buttons the shirt saying "Sorry its distracting" Superb Job Ivy...Keep it UP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9DelusionalMeAnnu.Chandani_C

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Great job on the thread IVY....it looks fab!!

I love the adaptation!! "You were RANTING"ROFL ...Oh i love this Nikki!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9DelusionalMeChandani_C

Ivy9

IF-Rockerz

Ivy9

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
@Mich-Thanks so much!! I'm glad u like the thread and enjoyed the scene so much!! Good luck with ur moving and I can't wait till u've settled in so that u can start churning up some more of ur magnificant scenes as well!!!Big smile

@Honey-thanks! i'm glad u liked the AN version as well...and just so u know I'm expecting ur update now that we are on the new thread and there are a ton of pages for people to comment on for u!Wink Friday is too far away and as u know Patience is not my middle name!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfanmich09Chandani_Chapinezz13

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
LOL Ivy.....I have been sitting for the past 45 mins on my document n all I come up with is a para n am not 2 happy with that!!! Patience n tolerance wud help with this FF!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9

Ivy9

IF-Rockerz

Ivy9

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
@Honey-see...this is why i insist on writing oneshots....no one waiting and pleading behind me for the rest of the scene!LOL

hapinezz13

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erutan99

@Honey-see...this is why i insist on writing oneshots....no one waiting and pleading behind me for the rest of the scene!LOL
hahahaha....advice taken!!! I can make this a suspenseful one shotWink.....but I have tried onshots....don't happen with AN...I love them 2 much!!

Ivy9

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Wow ivy great thread made by u it's beautiful Clap

I hope all the great and lovely AN scene writers fill this thread also with great scene and we all reader  will fill it will our lovely feedback Embarrassed

Ivy your scene was dedicated to USB shirt or what ? LOL
I love all that niki thought  Wink

Edited by Annu13 - 05 November 2009 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana38Ivy9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top