Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~*~AN Fiction Thread 2~*~ (Page 2)

Ivy9 IF-Rockerz
Ivy9
Ivy9

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
PartyCongratulations everyone on the new thread! I hope we fill this one up with just as many great pieces of fiction!Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani_C

Ivy9 IF-Rockerz
Ivy9
Ivy9

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged

**Writing by Erutan99**

FICTION 16
(The first scene of the thread on demand by Priyanka and Clars...they think that I should post first since I opened the thread.Wacko So here's my scene....I originally wrote it for Prithvi/Damini from LNMDJ but I rewrote it to fit AN as well...It takes place before the Panchgani episode back when Abhi was still strict and Niki still crazy...back in the day when they couldn't stand each other but at the same time couldn't stay away from each otherEmbarrassed. Back when we were in love with them and way before all the crazy drama started....we can think of this as something that took place after Holi but before the medical camp if necessary...)

"Why?" Even as she sarcastically asked this her eyes once more slid down to glance at his bare chest. Forcing herself to look back up at Dr. Abhimanyu Modi and focus on their conversation she willed herself to not start blushing. "...does it matter what I do during my break?" ...is it just me or is his shirt more unbuttoned than usual..."Boss of Sanjeevani or not, you can't control what I do during my free hours!"

She barely noticed as Abhimanyu rolled his eyes and raised them heavenwards in exasperation as once again her eyes slid to his muscled chest. Swallowing hard she glanced in the opposite direction only to have her eyes once more on his chest a split second later. Once more she forced herself to look away...at the ground, down the hallway, anywhere but at him. God, why is it getting so hot all of a sudden...Swallowing again she resisted the urge to fan herself.

"See here, Dr. Nikita!" Niki crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance before glancing towards him and once more becoming distracted...He looks really good in that shirt-NO-Come on, Niki! Focus! "....This is still a hospital-"  God, how much does he work out...? "Do what you want during your break, but-"

Niki let out a growl of frustration cutting the angry doctor off midrant. "Dr. Nikita-"

Frustratrated and tired of not being able to focus Niki took two steps closer to Abhimanyu and grabbed the shocked man by his unbuttoned collar. "Niki-huh-wha-...?" The handsome doctor stuttered even as Niki quickly and efficiently buttoned up his shirt until only the last two buttons were left...debating on whether to leave them alone or not she decided to let them be as she didn't want him looking too prudish...just didn't want him distracting her is all...

With a smile she fixed his jacket collar and smoothed out the front for him before patting him on the chest and backing away. "Sorry, it was distracting me." Brushing back her hair and crossing her arms over her chest she smiled innocently up at the still gaping man in front of her and motioned for him to continue. "You were ranting...?"

"Um...yes...I mean, no...I  was not ranting, Nikita!" He snapped trying desperately to pull himself together.

"You were ranting." Niki deadpanned.

Before Abhimanyu could retort Niki's beeper went off and she happily excused herself to go deal with it leaving a still reeling Abhimanyu in her wake,
his thoughts racing a hundred miles per hour...just what the heck had happened here?

~The End~
~~~~

Edited by Erutan99 - 08 November 2009 at 8:14am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subAnonymus PJabhilasha_123Ditto100anotheranfananyalolitasanjana38AbhiNikiLuverjshaAnhdara13Chandani_C26javeyAnnu.hapinezz13Khushboo_ANDelusionalMefahi91trina_saras

fahi91 IF-Sizzlerz
fahi91
fahi91

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread!!! PartyGr8 job Ivy!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9Chandani_C

fahi91 IF-Sizzlerz
fahi91
fahi91

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
IVY.... i love it... loved the Prida 1.... love this 1!!! thanks 4 fixing it up 4 AN!! Hug

With a smile she fixed his jacket collar and smoothed out the front for him before patting him on the chest and backing away. "Sorry, it was distracting me."
ROFL

it wass hilarious..... his UBS r very distracting.... dnt blame Nikki!!!

gr8 work!!! Clap plzzzz write mor soon... otherwise i will harrass u with pms like u hav been doing 2 a certain some1 LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana38Ivy9Chandani_CDelusionalMetrina_saras

anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
ivy...
thats called cheating Wink  I have already read your prida version ... Big smile

But apart from that I loved the way you adapted this... it perfectly suites the way AN were before panchagani scenes.. it took me back to those small yet cute scenes we use to get ...  wonder if we would ever get any of happy scenes any more in serial..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana38Ivy9Chandani_C

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the link Ivy I will come here often!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9Chandani_C

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Ivyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   that was awesome hon!!  ClapClap

Thanks for the link.   I will be joining everyone and coming here often myself.   New section for me.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9hapinezz13DelusionalMeChandani_C

Ditto100 Senior Member
Ditto100
Ditto100

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread everyone! Party

@ Ivy - Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this thread. And nice scene btw! Wink Embarrassed

"You were ranting." Niki deadpanned LOL LOL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana38Ivy9Chandani_C

Go to top