Fan Fictions

~*~AN Fiction Thread 2~*~ (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 149

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hi  everyone , I wrote a AN one shot for you guys, about their crazy life after marraige , I dedicate it to all the great AN writers we have here, but first for credits :

The scene is inspired from Honey and Khush's discussions on Covenent of love as are the names Tia and the choice of breakfast.
The last scene is not inspired ......from anything ,
The shirt is the stupid shirt Abhi wears the next day after the pool incident ... , I always hated it.................

"Nikki where is my white shirt ....." Abhi shouted from his bedroom.

" What shirt Abhi.....don't shout , and what all work am I supposed to do , make breakfast for you and the kids or search for your stupid shirt" , Nikki shouted back and continued with her work in the kitchen.

"The shirt with blue motif ,where is it Nikki  ?", he said coming into the kitchen .

Nikki was facing the gas stove , holding the pan , her eyes went round and she bit her tounge  , oops !, this could get nasty ,she braced herself and replied ".......always hated the shirt I have given it away"

"WHAT ??.. how can you , it was my lucky shirt ..  I always wear it when I am going to some big meeting , how could you do this ......" his eyes flashed irritatingly , not the one to back down , she gently pushed him away , " As far as your lucky charm is concerned , I am your lucky charm and not some stupid shirt , now just go and wear , what I have laid out for you"

Angrily, Abhi strode up to his   room and saw   his clothes laid out on the sofa , some off his anger disappeared   and his heart melted at Nikkis' concern of turning on the geyser and laying out his clothes every single day , slightly mellowed down he went down for breakfast . A plate full of French toast was shoved in front of his face and he groaned in agony   " No!, not French toast again Nikki .... what the ......"

" Well its thanks to your son , who has the same stubbornness as you , he wants French toasts everyday .. and I am not gonna make multi cuisines here to please the whole family ok"     "Here dad have it with ketchup" Tia sweetly put ketchup in front of him .  His sweet angel .... she was sweet like her mother , always concerned for him , but unlike her mother she never got on his nerves , a smile crossed his face and he silently ate his breakfast.  Kissing the top of his kids head and kissing his wife on her cheeks he ran out of the house lest he be late for his meeting . Nikki proceeded to feed Naman and speak to Tia regarding her school.

The first half of the afternoon went in meetings and Abhi lost count of the time , till an assistant started laying out food for him on his table and he knew it was two of clock .

Nikki insisted he ate his lunch in time and had made a system where in she made sure he ate it at two , they had argued and fought about this so called interference from Nikki's side for 2 months before he had reluctantly given in ,   he coudn't always win , he had learnt that much , and now this gesture appeared very sweet to Abhi. He wonderd if Nikki would join him today for lunch as she did often when she was free, suddenly he missed her and had an urge to see her . So many years of marriage and he still felt the same way about his darling wife.

An hour later Nikki barged in , "Abhi .... I wanted to consult you regarding this patient ......"

At 4:30 there was a soft knock on his cabin , without looking up from his laptop he bade Nikki to enter. He always knew who was there without ever looking up from his work , Nikki never stopped to be amazed at his perceptiveness

"Abhii ....'' she started, "Whatever you are here to say Nikki the answer is no"

Nikki gaped ...." But Abhi .....I", "Save the formalities Nikki , I know  you , ....what has Dr Armaan done now that you want me to over look?"

Nikki made a face at his perceptiveness, he did know her well , just by the way she had made an appearance he had guessed right what this visit was about , but the only solace was that the mightly Abhimanyu Modi was not entirely right this time , triumph entered her eyes , atleast she could hold this against him and show him he was not that perfect '. "Its not Armaan , its Atul ...."

Armaan ,Atul, Anjali, Muskaan , Rahul and Riddhima.... he had gotten a gang of 6 rowdy Doctors in his dowry, he slightly massaged his head, everyday he had to pardon some mistake of theirs , not this time , he took on determined look and lifted his face and said 'Nikki ....", but one look at her beautiful face and pleading eyes , he lost all his determination , he blinked his eyes and smiled , "Okay Nikki I will ....." Nikki didn't let him finish the sentence she jumped and put her arms around him kissed him on his cheeks and was gone from his office even before he realised what had happened ........... Abhi shook his head , she was a mother of 2 yet she behaved like an intern ..... all his tensions gone and one small visit from Nikki totally relaxing him he went back to his work.

Abhi was sitting his drawing room sofa watching a match on TV when Nikki entered having finished her duty at the hospital , " bacche kahan hain Abhi ..?"

"Bacche , you were supposed to pick them up from day care today ...."

Are you crazy Abhi , today is Friday you were supposed to pick them up"

"No Nikki , today is Thursday you were supposed to .."

"Abhi, tumne mere bacche gummma diye , how can u be so careless , I hate you" , her face contorted with fear, rage and tears'

"Nikki ...... it's your fault ........"

A sound behind them made them turn and they saw Tia who has just entered the drawing room , " Mom, Dad , naa aaj Friday hai aur naa Thursday ,aaj Saturday hai , Sid uncle got us from day care and Naman is sleeping and I am trying to complete my home work.... so now if your drama is over , maybe I can get back to that", she said in a huff and disappeared up the stairs . Abhi and Nikki were left gaping after her , both turned shyly towards each other and mumbled a sorry in unison. Nikki sat down on the sofa and cuddled against her husband , she had to admit she really shouted too much at him , but he was too sweet ,always to tolerate her and forgive her , Abhi was feeling apologetic ....he never tried to understand her side of the problem ever, whatever she did she did it for her family and friends .. he should be more understanding towards her , thinking this he gently rests his head against her and breathes a long sigh.

Tia and Naman descent in the drawing room to find the TV on full blast and their parents peacefully sleeping in each others arms.

Edited by mitzification - 12 March 2011 at 12:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985Caramel_21ANfan_1810richasharma0991AbhiNikiLuverwow123piya-jiyajshaAmy_anKalpana_Writermeghasinghhapinezz13DelusionalMe...Natasha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~AN Fiction Thread 2~*~ (Page 148)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
mitzi wowwwwwww lovely scene i was always thinking that someone write AN scene after their marraige n u fulfill my dream today
wow i m the first to read this part i love
A sound behind them made them turn and they saw Tia who has just entered the drawing room , " Mom, Dad , naa aaj Friday hai aur naa Thursday ,aaj Saturday hai , Sid uncle got us from day care and Naman is sleeping and I am trying to complete my home work… so now if your drama is over , maybe I can get back to that", she
said in a huff and disappeared up the stairs

wow tia is so sweet i love her a lot i love the ff col a lot only girls can stop their parents fight haaaaa
mitzi i hope u participate in WC 2 n we can get to read ur lovely writing
hope u give us more scenes or a big ff Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationjsha

Amy_an

IF-Rockerz

Amy_an

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Mitzi, itz tooooo cuteee, shwitttt scene.. Awesome,Fantabulous.. Just luvd it..:) Read it twice:) plz keep on writing such scenes more oftn..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationjsha

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Nice AN OS mitzi

I liked this scene a lot. I want you to participate in AN WC as well because you have that potential. Mitzi scene is beautifully writtenand  like his bonding with Tia, Nikki but Naman n Abhi interaction is missed out in it.Thanks mitzi you dedicate to all AN writers............................

Keep writing.............

Honey and Khush keep discuss this matter as it inspired ppl to write.

I love this line a lot in ur short OS

Armaan ,Atul, Anjali, Muskaan , Rahul and Riddhima.... he had gotten a gang of 6 rowdy Doctors in his dowryLOL

Love
Shale

Edited by wow123 - 12 March 2011 at 7:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationjshaKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hi guys

I have started a new AN ff. Please check this out and leave your valuable comment.

If not interested than ignore it

Love
Shale

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationjshahapinezz13

Caramel_21

Goldie

Caramel_21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I didn't knew about this thread before but thanks to mitzification, she gave me the link.

okay so I am writing a short fic on AN titled "And that's when I knew.."
Four parts are already posted and just one more is left.
if you are interested in reading, here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1245925&PID=39631992&#39631992

Love Mel..

PS: Loved this idea of having everything under one thread :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationwow123piya-jiyajshaKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

jsha

IF-Rockerz

jsha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hey mitzi brilliant yar Clapping Hands You Rock 

mitzificationpiya-jiyaDelusionalMe

ANfan_1810

Goldie

ANfan_1810

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Mitzi ...... loved your OS. It was refreshing and hilarious!!! thanks for writing .... and please write some more.

mitzificationwow123DelusionalMe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top