Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

RagVir were Adoreable--First Sign of Good News (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitha80

And I hope the creatives doesn't ruin it by sending Ranvir to jail and we don't get to see Ranvir's well anticipated reaction.but who knows what they will do lol.We have been saying for so long that we want depth etc and Ragini to be shown stronger and what if the creatives finally got the hint and start doing that now.
''

Hahah When it comes to RagVir Creatives Enjoyy destroying their Storyy as usuall even this time i m damn sure we will not get a good pregnancy Track as well
Get readyy to see Ragini cryngggg in her pregnancyy waiting for Ranvirrrr n in thsi way she wil losse her babyy i knoww i knoww these creatives areee Jokersss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RagVir were Adoreable--First Sign of Good News (Page 4)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RagVir4eva

IF-Rockerz

RagVir4eva

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitha80

And I hope the creatives doesn't ruin it by sending Ranvir to jail and we don't get to see Ranvir's well anticipated reaction.but who knows what they will do lol.We have been saying for so long that we want depth etc and Ragini to be shown stronger and what if the creatives finally got the hint and start doing that now.

Yup, we have been asking for this for so so long now, and it seems like they might finally listen to us, but what great timing??? These creatives really deserve Clap Clap Clap, as so far it seems like they will once again prove how unrealistic, illogical, crazy, stupid they can be... Can they ever give RagVir the happiness they truly deserve??? Cry Angry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshukSPN_JD_Addicted

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Originally posted by RagVir4eva

Originally posted by IFUU

Originally posted by RagvirRocks

toaday i got some relief...........aaj atleast ragvir dekhne ko milaSmile

ishaniii same here......aj naa dikhatey toh hum gayee thee kaam seeLOL

sach mein yaar...
nahin toh lagta hai ke ishani aur saniha ne phirse unki SR's ki ginti shuru kardeni thi... Wink LOL LOL LOL
ROFLROFLROFL

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........SR ki ginti agar ho gayi ho toh mujhee result bata denaa plzzzzzzROFLROFL

RagVir4eva

IF-Rockerz

RagVir4eva

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

sach mein yaar...
nahin toh lagta hai ke ishani aur saniha ne phirse unki SR's ki ginti shuru kardeni thi... Wink LOL LOL LOL
ROFLROFLROFL

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........SR ki ginti agar ho gayi ho toh mujhee result bata denaa plzzzzzzROFLROFL

yaar tumhe nahi pataa, magar kal Saniha aur Ishani yehi kar rahe the... LOL LOL LOL...  I think end mein unhone result yeh nikala tha ke woh dono pati patni hai aur Ranvir itna romantic hai, isliye unlimited SR's ho gaye honge... LOL LOL LOL...

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

sach mein yaar...
ROFLROFLROFL

yaar tumhe nahi pataa, magar kal Saniha aur Ishani yehi kar rahe the... LOL LOL LOL...  I think end mein unhone result yeh nikala tha ke woh dono pati patni hai aur Ranvir itna romantic hai, isliye unlimited SR's ho gaye honge... LOL LOL LOL...
Haan right but aajpehli baar i mean aaj ki Raat koi SR nahi thi siince Ranvir asked Ragini to sleeepROFL

RagVir4eva

IF-Rockerz

RagVir4eva

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

sach mein yaar...
ROFLROFLROFL

Haan right but aajpehli baar i mean aaj ki Raat koi SR nahi thi siince Ranvir asked Ragini to sleeepROFL

yaar tumhe kaise pata hai ke pehli baar hai yaa nahi??? come on yaar, we'll give them the benefit of doubt that they do just go to sleep once in a while... Wink LOL LOL... atleast aaj ki raat toh they definetly did... LOL LOL LOL

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

sach mein yaar...
ROFLROFLROFL

unlimited SRShockedShockedShocked....omggggROFLROFLROFL.............app log bhiii naaaaaaLOLWink....vaiseee baat mai dummm toh haiTongue..................ROFL...unlimited SRROFLROFL

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

On screen SRs ka Asar Kinshuk pe peraha haii Wht ever he was doing in tht SBS segmentttttttROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top