Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   

RagVir were Adoreable--First Sign of Good News (Page 2)

SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Joined: 06 February 2005
Posts: 16312

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFUU

omgggggggggg.....guyzzz kya kahoooooooooo....m spechlesss.....ragvir scene was short but verryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuteeeee..........that scene made my day nighttttttt.............hayeeeeeeeeeee,merii kinnyy n meriii parul....hayeeeeeeeee..........Heart
 
 
Same Here Premaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i m DEAD butat the same time i m tensedd i hoep aagey sub acha hoooOuch
Samia600 Goldie
Samia600
Samia600

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 1950

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged

I'm very chillies breathe.....ragvir re cutttteee

Dhrashti_luv Senior Member

Joined: 14 October 2009
Posts: 722

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 7884

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Originally posted by IFUU

omgggggggggg.....guyzzz kya kahoooooooooo....m spechlesss.....ragvir scene was short but verryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuteeeee..........that scene made my day nighttttttt.............hayeeeeeeeeeee,merii kinnyy n meriii parul....hayeeeeeeeee..........Heart
 
 
Same Here Premaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i m DEAD butat the same time i m tensedd i hoep aagey sub acha hoooOuch


sanihaaaaaa,agey ka toh pata nehii,parrr itnaa pata hai ki,creatives pe koi varosaa nehiiii hai mujheeConfusedConfused
Bini311 IF-Dazzler
Bini311
Bini311

Joined: 09 February 2008
Posts: 3206

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Very happy for Ragini...but what the hell is with this Jail track.....I am so upset with this Jail track....Ranvir needs to be with Ragini during the crucial phase....and how everyone is acting out of character...Ranvir will never hit anyone with a Rod.....
SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Joined: 06 February 2005
Posts: 16312

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bini311

Very happy for Ragini...but what the hell is with this Jail track.....I am so upset with this Jail track....Ranvir needs to be with Ragini during the crucial phase....and how everyone is acting out of character...Ranvir will never hit anyone with a Rod.....
 
i KnowwwwCry
meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 7884

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirRocks

toaday i got some relief...........aaj atleast ragvir dekhne ko milaSmile


ishaniii same here......aj naa dikhatey toh hum gayee thee kaam seeLOL

RagVir4eva IF-Rockerz
RagVir4eva
RagVir4eva

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 7193

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFUU

Originally posted by RagvirRocks

toaday i got some relief...........aaj atleast ragvir dekhne ko milaSmile


ishaniii same here......aj naa dikhatey toh hum gayee thee kaam seeLOL

 
sach mein yaar...
nahin toh lagta hai ke ishani aur saniha ne phirse unki SR's ki ginti shuru kardeni thi... Wink LOL LOL LOL


Edited by RagVir4eva - 05 November 2009 at 11:15am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Doston bhool jaao ragvir aur ragvir tarck ko

2 3

Author: Dhrashti_luv   Replies: 23   Views: 2896

Dhrashti_luv 23 2896 14 January 2010 at 7:22am by SPN_JD_Addicted
Ranvir Says Good Good Very Good =))

2 3

Author: BiggBoss420   Replies: 17   Views: 1500

BiggBoss420 17 1500 26 July 2009 at 11:54pm by KinSanj
Good values make good Human Beings

Author: -Shobha-   Replies: 2   Views: 1176

-Shobha- 2 1176 26 February 2009 at 3:38pm by desigrl05
’Good actors are good human beings’

Author: appu_m   Replies: 0   Views: 1033

appu_m 0 1033 20 February 2008 at 4:56pm by appu_m
Bidai: First day first show

2

Author: AVFAN   Replies: 10   Views: 1814

AVFAN 10 1814 21 October 2007 at 10:36pm by AVFAN

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index