Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara ka band bajega

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
ho ho the haar is found..in singhania house..in the driveway and the servant is coming to show it to Gayitri..yahan Naitik is upset with akshara and Gayitri also to let her go (oh what attitude man..he dantofied Gayitri tdy for giving permission to Akshara)

very very cute scene today..Akshara in her old churidaar suit and Naitik playing video games (luking abs adorable in navy blue t-shirt and black tracks) ..it brought back the old memories of yrkkh...although he was mad on her but still , i loved it...Mohit came to meet him..he was playing games and not attending Akshara's call..Mohit picked the phone and said Naitik is eagerly waiting to talk to u..he gave the phone to naitik and he said he doesn't wanna listen to any explanation frm her as to why she decided to stay back....(this scene should have been longer)

bhai dooj is celebrated ..Akshara does tika of Shaurya, Anshum and Bhola and Rashmi & nandini did the rasm with Naitik....Gayitri said if Akshara was here she wud have given the gifts to her sister in laws..Naitik says why are you saying all this now? why didn't you said this when i gave the phone to you when she asked for permission? Daddaji , Bhabhi ma , Rajshekhar everybody is silent and shocked 😃

Naitik is getting ready for the office and can't find his socks ..Gayitri comes n tells him to ask Akshara where did she keep them? Naitik didn't call Aksh, so Gayitri called her up and asked her...She says you've changed the place of everything, now when you're not here how will he know where his things are?

Naitik sees Akshara's pic in the laptop and says these girls forget their husbands maayke jaakar 😆

muneemji shows a necklace to Aksh and she says this is not the one i wanted..he says it's difficult to make it that way, it's better if she shows him the original design...A servant locates the necklace in the driveway and he's bringing it to Gayitri..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Charu...i hope Naitik saves her again..gussa hai toh kya...agar bacha sake toh bacha lena chaiye...
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haan.. vaise i think akshara has gained weight... pata nahi her tyres were also coming out in the churidaar she was wearing... company ka asar maybe
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Charu 4 thge brief update.
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sks7

Thanks Charu...i hope Naitik saves her again..gussa hai toh kya...agar bacha sake toh bacha lena chaiye...<br>

bhabi maa n gay3 ki toh chop ho gayi thi jab naitik said ki they only gave permission 2 akshara!! 😆 😆... dunno whether he did it intentionally.... bohot bak bak kar rahi thi na gay3... gud naitik keep it up 👍🏼 👍🏼Edited by 2112ization - 14 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally haar milgaya...aur gayatri akshara se phir naaraaz hojayegi...pata nahi ab akshara gayatri ko kaise manayegi..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

bhabi maa n gay3 ki toh chop ho gayi thi jab naitik said ki they only gave permission 2 akshara!! 😆 😆... dunno whether he did it intentionally.... bohot bak bak kar rahi thi na gay3... gud naitik keep it up 👍🏼 👍🏼

oh yaar ak 47 kitne din baad chali 😍

BTW he's wearing tht lavender shirt tdy so tht dinner kissing scene will come tdy (i mean the same day in yrkkh)
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks7

Thanks Charu...i hope Naitik saves her again..gussa hai toh kya...agar bacha sake toh bacha lena chaiye...<br>

how will naitik save her? he went to the office..i think so..he was getting ready
RiSha12384 thumbnail
..thanks 4 the update..i knew it would show up in the driveway or car..hehehe
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they have only pair of socks kya??? and only only hankey...........😲