Awesome episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubuntuu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG i loved today's episode it was simply superb 👏
Finally Archu used her brains and decided to speak to Manav.
i am soooooooooooo happy i am still not able believe this is happenning and i finally creatives heard us
and thanks for giving us such a wonderful epi:)
I LOVE PAVITRA RISHTA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope so, creative are hearing us and bringing ARMAN together but, MANJUSHA is still coming in between, so little hopes there.

BAPPA Knows it very well as well as creatives, we want Manjusha to be exposed now then it will be great.  Hoping......??????????
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Whtever Archu has decided..let tht happen yaar..guys fly bt keep ur feet on the grounds..its Ekta Mai's show...😆
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did she actually speak to him.😲 Otherwise am keeping my hopeful wings on the ground, even if she decides to speak to him, will it even materialise?! 😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yas keep the wings on the ground..better...😆
ap80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well they did some talking today but not enough. I'm still keeping myself on the ground.... Manjusha has overheard the conversation and will create a barrier.

I don't understand why Manav couldn't say "let's go around the corner to some other place"  Why wait until that night and at his home??

waiting until tomorrow is going to be hard......
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so she said that she will talk to him not that she has done it right?....if yes then I still have no reason te be happy yet, I will wait till the day she actually do the talking.
hina.paradise thumbnail
lol. sme here! waiting for da talk talk n not jus da silence!!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with u !! glad Archu decided to talk over it to Manav .. but now that Manju overheard everything, I prefer to wait til tomorro .. dnt wanna get disappointed again, but I just hope whatever is her plan, it just failz and she gets caught instead .. I hope ArMan can meet tomorro but I know it'll end in a suspense, we'll know abt it on monday only .. Anyways I hope they clear their  misunderstandings soon =)) .. can't wait till tomorro
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am glad I watched this episode, finally one where Manav and Archana are starting to talk. Why did Vaishu have to open her big mouth!! Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 14 years ago