Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Are you bored...

Poll Question: and find bv now as any other dragged show?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [63.41%]
1 [2.44%]
14 [34.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
This is not to offend or anything. Its just to get an collective reaction about the current stats of BV.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitalee.s15cimba

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
It is a getting boring for sure n there is too much torcher shown now... I can't take it anymore!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hi Aditi,

Bored is an understatement. They have no interesting tracks. All current tracks are cliched and sadistic. And showing Anandi as some mahaan devi when she is just 13 is unrealistic.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

london741~samy~UnKnFascinationammoos-aditi-mehraanAreYaar.Hajmola.

.Hajmola. IF-Addictz
.Hajmola.
.Hajmola.

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i second ilib. a 13 year old mahan devi who is out to make dadisa happy...dadisa has never even spoken to anandi nicely since she first met her. how can she love dadisa so much? i was watching BV as i am bored of tulsis and parvatis. now anandi goes leaps and bounds ahead of them!
then the other track with suguna-gehna seems to be heading the baby switching way. ultra cliched again!
ever since pratap's death the show has been going round in circles. im tired of waiting for things to improve.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgomehraan-aditi-

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Shreya,

It is not only Anandi who is acting Mahaan, it is also our laado Suguna. I mean despite all the taunts from RS, she still made Shyam apologize to him. Even Gehna these days has become passive.
.Hajmola. IF-Addictz
.Hajmola.
.Hajmola.

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
next thing u know gehna too will be all out making sacrifices for maasa. suguna toh has been acting mahan ever since bhairon wanted to leave home when maasa was torturing her. the tele heroine go all out remove others suffering. but when someone tries to help them they go all out to scuttle their chances and prefer being insulted and abused.
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Its so dragging without any warmth.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Lots of the shows are dragging after the initial 6to 12 months. There is no common sense in the story line. for Ex, in BV how sad for a child to stop studying  just because of elder's stubbornness.  I think we did spend good amount of time watching Bairo fight with dadisa for anadi's edj. and we are at square one again. This story keep rewinding it self. Angry  First dadisa was after Sugna's baby now it is Tausa. It just does not end man! There is no new story so hath dho ke phiche pad gaye hai ye ladkiyo ke picheOuch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-mehraan

Go to top