I am leaving IF.....(AR One Shot)

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Guys,
         I know you all must be thinking of killing me after this letter but what can i do???? I have to leave no other option is left with me....
I never thought of this when i first join you guys that one day i will be leaving like this....You Guys are not just my friends you are like my siblings.
Yesterday, my mom called me..you know naa k she is having cancer.....I never belived this fact and i never wanted to but yesterday she made me belive this fact....She is dying....My mom will be leaving me after some time.I can't imagine my life without her....

I want to spend each and every moment with my mom now....Yesterday when she asked me to make her last wish come true...I wasn't able to deny...She asked me to get married. She has already fixed my marriage and i am leaving you guys but i will always remember you in my good memories....I didn't informed you guys early about it because i know you guys would have informed  Armaan and he is something very special in my life and i can't leave if i would have faced Armaan.........

Hope you guys have understood my condition...

Love,
Ridhima.  

As they all read the letter they started  gawping each other...

"Now what???She didnt inform armaan about it...." Said Nikita....

"And we don't have that much guts to go and tell armaan all this by ourselves..." Said Abhi

"I guess it would be better if we just re post the same letter to Armaan's address, all we can do is only this..........." suggested Rahul.

"I guess you are right...." Said Anjali .

"Ya...i think humay iss amalay mein nahi parna chahiye....I mean life mein kuch cheezein aisi hoti hain jinhe humay khud he handle karna parta hai...." Muskaan added...

"Ok then mein ye abhi armaan k office k address par post kar deta hun...." Said atul...

Armaan Mallik!!! The famous business man at such a young age was sitting inside his cabin and trying to call some one again and again...But it seems like no one was picking up his phone....
The very next moment his secretary entered and gave him a letter . Sir this is for you....... and left...

"'Private and Confidential???" he opened the letter with a confused face and started reading it.......... He stood up from  his chair with a jerk while reading  the letter and calling someone left his office...

He was driving really fast...He wants to stop her...He wants to tell her that he cant live without her but when he passed by a hospital...he saw a mother trying to calm down her little baby...who was crying and sobbing in between...

He thought " She is first a daughter and then my life...I can't stop her...I can't throw her in a situation where she has to choose one...She loves me...She had a huge trust on me that is why she didn't tell me all about this..." He stopped his car made a U turn and went back....

All the way back to India...Silent tears were flowing down from her eyes...."Armaan i hope tum ne meri mujboori ko samjha hoga...Tumhare bagair mein jeene ka soch bhi nahi sakti...Lekin mujhe apni mom ki yeh akhri kwahish poori karni he hogi...

Few days passed by and the time came when ridhima was sitting in her new room which was beautifully decorated with red roses and white lilies...Her face was covered with a long ghoongat....she had no feelings left inside...All she could think of was Armaan.....

Suddenly she heard the door closing...Her heart skipped beats...she closed her eyes tight and was able to see just and only Armaan's face...She don't know from where she got the much courage that she sttod up from the bed atonce and walked towards the opened window from where fresh cool breeze was entering striking her face....

She said..."Listen!!! kisi bhi rishte ki bunyaad pyaar aur saachai par rakhi jaati hai....Mein app ko batana chahti hun k meine yeh shaadi sirf aur sirf apni mom ki akhri kwahish poori karne k liye ki hai....Mein ap se kabhi pyaar nahi kar sakti....Kyunki pyaar zindagii mein sirf ek baar hota hai aur wo pyaar mein kar chuki hun...I love him and i can never forget him But...." she sobbed...."I left him...."

The person who was her husband was listening each and every word very carefully and suddenly got hold of her wrist and at once turned her around to face him....He uncovered her ghoongat and said "You can never leave me..I wont let that happen...."

"Armaan!!!" she whispered looking at him with confused eyes...

Flash Back.....

After returning armaan called her mother and cried out loud....Her mother smiled and said....."Armaan!!! tum uss se bohat pyaar karte ho naa....????" Armaan nodded in yes....
"Mujhe pata tha..pehli baar jab meine uss ki photo tumhari diary mein dekhi thi mein tabhi samajh gai thi.....wo ladka jis k liye ridhima ka haath uss ki ma se maanga gaya hai wo tum ho armaan....." Armaan looked up in a disbelieve  and the hugged her mom tightly.....Next day they all went back to India for Armaan's marriage and he didn't came infront of ridhima because he don't want her to get worried seeing him... and he wanted to surprise her also....

Flash Back Ends......

Ridhima hugged him tightly..she was sobbing in between.....After some time armaan parted from her and wiped away her tears saying " I am leaving IF u said that again...you will find me to be the first to leave this world...U Get That?????"
she immediately put her finger on his lips and hugged him tightly once again....

Heart told eyes "See less because you will see and i will suffer a lot."
Eyes replied "Feel less because you will feel and i will cry a lot."

"If you dare to love someone....keep trusting on your love and love will find its own way...."

"THE END"

This is first time i am writing any OneShot.....Plzz do comment and ya yeh bhi batana k shuru mein jab tak "Armaan" ka naam use nahi hua tha parh kar kya laga tha????😉

Love,
Sameera😊
Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haiiiiiiiiiiii Sam ❤️

Yaar at first for a min I thought that U r leaving IF!!!!!!!!!!

Sam its really superb one first sweety❤️LoVed it Armaan's surprise for Riddhima is just THE BEST one❤️

Heart told eyes "See less because you will see and i will suffer a lot."
Eyes replied "Feel less because you will feel and i will cry a lot."

"If you dare to love someone....keep trusting on your love and love will find its own way...."(fabulous lines)

Sam why can't u continue writing One shots along with regular FF's !!!!!!!!!❤️U r really awesome writer yaar❤️Hope I can get many more One shots from U❤️ Will be waiting for them Sweetheart❤️

Takecare Sam❤️ LoVe UUU❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
karansprincess thumbnail
would u believe......i actually thought u were leaving...........willll post my comment sooon....let me  read it first......
*edited
hey......m kajal...............
i was just finding a goood.......ar FF...............and found this one.......n after reading the title ......i was why is this girl leaving......IF.............when i read the letter.......i was like .................god bless her.............and her family..........
but then........i read  RIDHIMA
 then i got to know.............are yaar its a one shot................😆
😆it was just superb........exteremely amazing.......................luved it................gr8 job..............👏
👏Edited by karansprincess - 14 years ago
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah Sam  its really an awesome one mind blowingso cuteagar dubara yeah heading diya na i m going to kill u i m thinking ur going to leavebut nice storyplz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

"You dry the tears that fall from my eyes.
You bring sunshine to brighten my sky,
You rescue me when I'm scared and alone,
And take my hand to lead me home.
A friend like u is a flower,
A rose to be exact.
I don't know how to say this,
But I want to thank you very much,
For always being there for me."

"The bond of friendship is everlasting,
True friends never say good-bye,
There is pure truth between us,
That will never die.
You are my inspiration,
You knew when I was hurting,
You helped me with my troubles and pain,
For staying close by and being a friend.
And to end this off I just wanted to say,
That if you need a friend,
I'll be there till the very end.
I wanna thank you "

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i actually thought u wer leaving.....bt gosh tht was amazing....specially the tittle.....awesome work.....n thn the end with eyes n heart awww loved tht the most, ther thoughts abt cryin n feelings are soooo true......loved this shot......beautiful.....do write more....would love to read thm.....thnx alot for the PM......
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg u scared me yaar!!!!
i thought u were leaving IF but as far as dis is concerned .... it was ........ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉

anu😊
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh ... I was thinking you are leaving. You shouldn't do that please.

As for FF ... its cool. Went really well. :)
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
hey i thought u were leaving but then understood its a short story it was reli cute! awesum!
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
I hate u
aisa koi likta hai
i thought u leaving huh

Anyways nice story
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arent u such a devil?
giving us such big scares to death.
i mean, though i wont miss u, but wht abt ur ff's (lol, maybe i wud've missed u too).
still, u're forgiven, coz of the beautiful story.
written amazingly, truly loved it.