right,wrong,right,wrong,right,wrong...............

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
That creepy inspector is also involved in this fiasco🤢🤢🤢i think he and inder has something to do with balraj's murder, its all getting complicated like a mazethe brothers think they know they way out by taking revenge, inder believes they dont know anything, some people think what they are doing is right so me people think that they know the things better than anyone, pri knows that he is doing the right thing by marrying damini although he knows that it is wrong, because dami loves him but it is right to take revenge but it is wrong to decieve her, sam knows he is wrong too but its right to take revenge,pri believes its his and his brother's right to take revenge but its wrong to make avni and his very own child suffer, varun thinks he is wrong when it comes to hurting avni but keeping his papa plan promise is right although it is wrong to hurt avni🤢the bros think they are right although they are wrong in papa dearest and in veggie mum's eyes😆but its right to take revenge and its wrong to hurt ila's daughter although its their right to take revenge but it is wrong to.....................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sorrry i am getting
crazy please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I knw mallu too many complications!!

The love has made the boys to rethink but they dont wanna luk into matter again or investigate but just recite one thing- 'revenge'

And dats why i said they shud hav used inderwala detective to investigate the balraj murder
Aur phir aaram se dushman se badla lete

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol u r rly going crazy..itna dimag mat lagao..shut off ur brain while watching tv!and varun is with roshni dear..not avni!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Savni_Love

Lol u r rly going crazy..itna dimag mat lagao..shut off ur brain while watching tv!and varun is with roshni dear..not avni!

in bold-i think this mistake has also caused due to too much confusions and complications😆

Mallu
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol mallu.......oh these confusions have totally and absolutely confuzzled the saxena trio as well as us!!!! oh what is right and what is wrong!!! would someone care to explain it to all!!!!🤣🤣🤣

may be inderetta the IKKA will!🤣🤣🤣
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, Mallu, it's so complicated..
a2zahid thumbnail
too much  complicated
kheerni thumbnail
Lolzz!!!  Too funny Maleka!  It's absolutely right for you to make this post but why do I feel wrong to laugh so hard at the mess the 3 idiots are in!  😆