Reminder: Comparison Topics - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Ravz... i donno wht i am in for writing my POV .... but sachi is Do n Die an attention grabber or does it mean if u post Comparison topics u r gonna b banned???

and yes u want to remind us not to pick up fights by talking abt other shows..... did anyone talk abt t 2 shows othr thn saying SP is being partial to thm n differentiating between its own children?? or was it only me who didnt see any.....?? I know u r DT n u set rules n its ur job to make sure rules r followed... but reminding rules whn no ones breaking any?? why ??
n why u r so behind us offending 'em... i personally nvr visited other forums so i nvr found t need to b in 2 boats... if u hav to its ur job.... but why u shud u push us for it....
Articles related to SP n timings..... if u agree or disagree truth is tat its related to Kis Desh n its chances bk to PT...

tis is my POV if i hav to die for it i am ready.... but please atleast try not to make us bash... we dont want to dont make us.... .plz...... *disappointed*

@cess: i totally agree with you. maybe its the mods who need to understand more than the members in this case. I didn't see anthing wrong there in posting that article. So this thread is rather like putting the cart before the horse, isn't it? Since when has this become all about pussyfooting around other shows? We are fighting for our show and if mentioning other shows as example to build our case is required as a part of a reasoned argument so be it. Why do we have to walk on eggshells about it and be hauled up in a schoolmarmish fashion? Nothing offensive is being said about other shows. as long as that is the case i don't see what the problem is with mentioning and even comparing if need be, if thats what is needed to build an argument for our show to be in prime time. May be the mods need to revisit what offensive and bashing means.

Edited by KDHMDfan - 14 years ago
*sigh*... i honestly dont even know if this is a rule or just another reason to ban us against doing something... really, i am just confused right now on which forum i am in!! i dont ever visit other forums, coz i am no on eto intruide in other's home, but i am starting to wonder whether this is my home in the first place or am i just in the wrong avenue!! why do i feel the mods support others more than their own 'family'... i am sorry to say, i lose the happiness of comming here seeing all this... and like biraj said, it is just as if mods do not understand us anymore.... when we never even did anthing, there is a 'warning' issue, and when i read it again, it clearly states we should not talk about articles not realted to desh, when in fact it is indirectly... it seems the mods care more about outsiders rather than us!!

like resmi said, i am gonna be banned for all this as well... i know it! i have never showed such disapointment for anyone in the forum, because there was never the need... now all of a sudden it's a must? i am not sure what happened for this to occur, but i dont feel absolutely great about it... all we ask if the freedom to be able to fight for the right- for our show.. and if in the process we do something that is untolerable... in real terms... the mods has all the right to do whatever they want... till then... just freedom to be able to give our humble opinions....
The post clearsly says no comparison with any 'shows' or 'actors'. So members please take care of that more and please do not give us an uppourtunity to take action against any. Again, no comparison with any 'SHOWS' or 'ACTORS' is the main point here!

Luv Nans
Yes even i agree with what cess, resmi and biraj said..even i feel that our mods are not with us rather favours others outside our family.This is exactly what i feel when i come to this home ..not a family member but AJNABI .This is the treatment we get even if mistakes is not ours we are forced to listen and abide what others say.Sometimes i feel really sad that I am addicted to this home ..can't live without it .But when i come back to this home i get feeling of orphanage where people live their own without knowing abt each others...

I never intrude in other forums ..not felt the requirements...we only defend  here ..still trust level of mods are more towards neighbours than us.

Sighh.... This topic was not required at all ....but its there .God bless and forgive their ignorance

I agree sveta. its this thread that made this an issue not the article that was posted. No one had a problem with except the mods it seems, at least not on this forum. i don't know about others in other forums and i don't need to. I am clearly where my loyalties lie, may be there are some who need to ask themselves that.

Guys,

This was just supposed to be a reminder topic.
This was posted coz there are still members comparing, and so we just needed to remind everyone.
No one is pointing fingers at anyone about anything or stopping anyone from fighting (for Kis Desh).

Again, this is just a reminder. If tomorrow you will see another reminder, that doesn't mean we are pointing fingers at anyone or asking anyone to stop doing this and that. This is just to keep our forum clean.

Hope you all understand.

Originally posted by KDHMDfan

I agree sveta. its this thread that made this an issue not the article that was posted. No one had a problem with except the mods it seems, at least not on this forum. i don't know about others in other forums and i don't need to. I am clearly where my loyalties lie, may be there are some who need to ask themselves that.

i agree....
i dont get why everyone is attacking..i sure as hell dont feel blamed..thanks DT for the reminder...will keep in mind!!

others: once again...there is no blame going around...its not members faults nor mods...its just for the benefit of the forum. so relax..no tension or moodiness from ppl!