Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Cess-

ravjot, i know what you are trying to imply and understand completely well; the importance of not bringing in any other show into the discussion... but i am sorry, it was not the deshians, but the article itself mentioning the two shows... if we do not aknowledge the fact that it has been wriiten, or rather mentioned, then we would be not only fooling ourselves, but look like fools at the same time... the article mentions the two shows changing into an hour long, so we are trying to show SP we want kis desh in the time slot instead!! so where is the fact that the fans of the shows may feel bad? we are not bashing them, or telling their show should be closed!! we are saying we want desh to be in PT... i really am not getting this!

ok, again i am not trying to get a fight started here... these are just my opinion...

I completely agree with Cess on this!1 we r juss fighting for Our show.. when those 2 shows can get 1 hr.. and full 7 days a week then why can't our show get the 30 mins they r giving them ??
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree completely with nadia, sveta, cess and alisha. i think we have every right to fight for our show and i think it is also imp for the mods to show a sensitivity to the views and opinions of the members of this forum. Or is appearing be to sensitive to all others (on other fora )rather than your own members more important? its topics like these which are all made stickies that make these things into issues not the article which was posted. This forum is now seeming more and more like a personal fiefdom rather than a democratic platform for expressing views and this is certainly not a change for the better. I am sorry if this sounds harsh, but then calling a spade a spade in not on here so it is never going to sound good but needs to be said nevertheless.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As long as people don't bash bidaai and yeh rishta i don't think it should be a problem ... i mean merely mentioning a show can not be a problem ...  if someone bashes other shows then yes that is wrong, merely mentioning them or saying if they can get 1 hour why can't we get 30 minutes, nothing wrong with that
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nadia that's exactly what I'm trying to get at.

I don't have a problem with you fighting for Kis Desh and wanting to get it extended as well because I agree with that. But while you guys are fighting, I'm just posting this as a reminder to not compare and bash the other shows. And I'm asking not to post articles not relating to Kis Desh because they shouldn't be here in the first place but yes you can have topics saying "Kis Desh should get extended too. It had high TRPs as well and will do good."

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Soapie, Sveta, Biraj & Cess!! I agree! As long as we don't bash anyone or other shows its fine. We can always put up our POV in a public forum! That is what public forums r there for!!
And we ought to be looking out for our show in whichever way possible!! Be directly or indirectly!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am a little slow in understanding the meaning of the topic title!! Why is it Do or Die?? I mean Comparison topics I understand but why Do or Die?? We didn't DO anything to DIE yet! 
Or did we?? ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by lghosh - 14 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^ That was just to get your guys' attention๐Ÿ˜†

And like I've said, I'm not against you all fighting for Kis Desh but just reminding you of the no bashing rule while you fight.

-Anusha- thumbnail
To get our attention..๐Ÿ˜†..If the topic is sticky then everyone will check it isn't it ?๐Ÿ˜‰..

If i am not wrong..i have seen all the pages (4) of that article..But i did not find in any single post that a memeber bashed the two shows...We scolded SP as we have the right to bash then bcoz our fav show is on SP..And they have removed the High TRP giving show to afternoon slot..that makes everyone feels disgusted..Kis Desh was a success when it was started ..it gained fame just within three months and served the SP with high TRPs and 2nd position everyday..But SP people showed their so called angry on Balaji to the show..๐Ÿคข

So we pointed that mistake of SP and laughing at them fro their stupid strategy. Every channel promotes their shows equally but SP always promotes only 2 shows and 4 repeats for that two shows..WE are fighting for the show right that it should get the place which it deserves..We did not bash the other shows..We just posted our POV's thats all..

I agree with all of you guys..we are fighting for our desh..Kisi aur show kho bash karne se humko kya miegha
Cess- thumbnail
i am sorry ravjot, but i still am not understanding what u are trying to imply here... we are allowed to make post saying "kis desh should get extended too" ?? firstly, we are not even in PT to get extended! second, how do we make random threads saying we want desh back in PT, without having a reference?? we have done that day in and day out... it has been such an old thing, some members have given up... having this article motivated many to fight again, and we are not allowed to talkk about it, because the article mentions the other 2 shows?? and why not? because some people get offended for just the mentioning of their show? ban us all you want if you read an abuse or even negativity against them... till then, atleast give us the right to fight  freely for our show.... Edited by Cess- - 14 years ago
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Agreed with Cess, Lana and Nadia...