Advice Corner

India-Forums

Best Friend Still Cares Right?-Prob Solved!!!!!xxx

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Its Harjot. This is the 2nd time i'm asking advice but this time, its for a friend. Thanks for the advices i got on my problem. So my friend named Brittany (names are changed by the way), her best friend has been ignoring her. Like if some other friend of her's is around, she starts talking to her but ignores Brittany. For example if your best friend,
doesnt care when you're mad but some other of her friend gets mad and she cares, what would you do?
Or your bff ignores you and talks to others because she is bored of you, what would you do?
You've talked to her about it a million times but she doesnt care, what would you do?

So basically WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR BFF DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE?
Or does she? Talking is not an option apparently because my friend has tried that and its never worked so guys please give me advice for my friend!!
Thank You and Sorry for the trouble.

~Jot~

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 15 November 2009 at 9:41pm

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hey jot..

well maybe she does care..but she dusnt come upto u..the reason only she'll know!..n maybe the other gal went upto her?...or maybe her prob was bigger than urz

n well if she's bored of u..n talks to odas..ntn wrong..!..but then she shudnt ignore u completely..n when u talked to her..wt did she say?
-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
When a friend doens't care anymore, is he/she even a friend?

That's the whole basis of friendship.  Friends are always by your side, even when the entire world is against you. 

But when friends start ignoring you and are 'fed up or bored by you' then they don't deserve your friendship.

As you said, your friend has tried talking a lot but that hasn't helped.  Maybe the friend who's ignoring has something on her mind but then again true friends everything to you on your face.

I don't know what to say... maybe give talking one more chance and if she doesn't seem to care, well let's move on then.

-Mahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

h&rblockArushi.

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I think Mahi (-Mystery-) is right: a friend is a friend always, if not, then its not a friend.
And.. about the BFF, sorry, i dont beleive in em.. Sleepy ppl just keep going and coming, u cannot put all ur friendship, ur thoughts, relations and everything only wid one person, coz, u never know when that person goes, and what if u get broken emotionally then? Confused
Besides, ur never sure of what the other person feels for u, many ppl tell ya that ur their best friends, but, really, are u? or they just go telling on to everyone they meet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i think brittany should leave her bff alone so she could realize on her own how she is treating brittany. in friendship u can never get bored of ur friend. she should just talk to other ppl cuz if her bff is not listening to her n ignoring her then she is gonna feel more hurt. By talking to other ppl she will better n move on. It will take her time to get use to not talking to her bff but it's better than getting ignored by her. same thing has happened to me in the past but i ignored the girl n we don't talk no more it's been 2yrs now n she has her friends n i have mines.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 15 November 2009 at 3:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Everyone!! The prob is solved now!!

Live life and Enjoy!! Thank You once again.

Ciao!!

~Jot~
Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

When a friend doens't care anymore, is he/she even a friend?

That's the whole basis of friendship.  Friends are always by your side, even when the entire world is against you. 

But when friends start ignoring you and are 'fed up or bored by you' then they don't deserve your friendship.

As you said, your friend has tried talking a lot but that hasn't helped.  Maybe the friend who's ignoring has something on her mind but then again true friends everything to you on your face.

I don't know what to say... maybe give talking one more chance and if she doesn't seem to care, well let's move on then.

-Mahi

i agree completely..

ur frnd shd move on.. i know its hard but she will be happier in the long run
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top