Bhaskar Bharti

eijaz with a beard?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: does eijaz luk gud with a beard?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [75.00%]
7 [25.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I didn't find him appealing in the beard. He looks good with a stubble, but with a beard nooooo ...!!!
May b if it had been a little trimmed down...
agree with u Noori...he luked kinda more hurt & sad than sexy...

Edited by Dew-drop - 05 November 2009 at 7:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "eijaz with a beard?? (Page 2)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
noooooooooooooo he looks very bad....he looks as old man.............he looks hot in cleanshave only...........i really shocked when i saw him in beard

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
tell me one thing, if an articel regardin him and Anita didnt surface, what would the opinions be then? Bhaskar had to be sad, so should it not be great actin by Eijaz to go from happy go lucky Bhaskar to sad Bhaskar.

Edited by BlessedSexyone - 05 November 2009 at 10:08am

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

tell me one thing, if an articel regardin him and Anita didnt surface, what would the opinions be then? Bhaskar had to be sad, so should it not be great actin by Eijaz to go from happy go lucky Bhaskar to sad Bhaskar.

ok yh mayb ur rite mayb he was required 2 do as bhaskar buh wat about outside the show wat about the otha pictures can u explain that? as i said outside the show it isnt required for em 2 b sad is it?  his eyes in 1 pix were swelled up n plus i don no the guy personally i admit that buh look in 2 his eyes n tel me u don think da same that hez been sad which is not required for a scene! even if dis artical of em n anita didnt surface i wud think da same cuz 2 me eyes speak louder den words i hope dat answers ur ques am away now

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedCuteOne

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

ok yh mayb ur rite mayb he was required 2 do as bhaskar buh wat about outside the show wat about the otha pictures can u explain that? as i said outside the show it isnt required for em 2 b sad is it?  his eyes in 1 pix were swelled up n plus i don no the guy personally i admit that buh look in 2 his eyes n tel me u don think da same that hez been sad which is not required for a scene! even if dis artical of em n anita didnt surface i wud think da same cuz 2 me eyes speak louder den words i hope dat answers ur ques am away now

there was only 2other pictures, apart from that  u saw him onscreen with. Swollen eyes could mean lack of sleep, sufferin from the flu, we don know.He works more hours than he sleeps. I don personally look into guys eyes, am not sayin what is happenin hasnt affected him but am sure he is also professional to put private life away from work life. It jus seems from now on he is goin to be analyzed in every pic and every scene now that this article has appeared and that isnt fair on the guy....................... yes he will be upset but as i say, he is professional.

dreamlylife

dreamlylife

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
he doesnt luk really bad lyk oda guyz do

Post Reply New Post

Go to top