Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Inder Inder Inder - Ahhh Give Me A Break!

i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
ahhhhhh I am annoyed of this guy !! I can't stand him... i know how i have seen him the past two days. Ahhhhh I am so so frustrated.... Like why does he have to come in the middle... Just go AWAY !! i wish i was like "InderBlind" like "colorblind" LOL

But honestly guys i am annoyed... OMG I hope i just hope something happens that Damini & Prtihvi still get married... I hope Inder meets with an accedent... i hope he gets a heart attack... Sorry to Inder Fans but i just can't handle him.... I was went under depression when i saw he is back !

OMG !! If he ruins anything i am not ahhhhhh... OMG if he come sto the wedding

• No PriDa Marrage.
  • Avni BreakDown - Sameer GUILTY
  • NO VARNI LOVE Track (which doesn't really makes a diffrence they hardly have anything now LOL... but woh hope bhi break ho jayga!)

P.S - Sorry Tina & sano... I know i know i am bashing but kya karun i just can't handle him... Like his chracter not him LOL... But yeah i guess eventhats not allowed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Who-I-Used-2-Be

AmbyCious IF-Dazzler
AmbyCious
AmbyCious

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Honey,dont hate him..agar woh nahi hoga toh show aage kaise badegha?He's the biggest joke of this show..You can check out my thread,maybe that can make u feel better..We all hate him,but we've learnt to live with it!

--
Obsessed with making fun of inder!
i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savni_Love

Honey,dont hate him..agar woh nahi hoga toh show aage kaise badegha?He's the biggest joke of this show..You can check out my thread,maybe that can make u feel better..We all hate him,but we've learnt to live with it!

--
Obsessed with making fun of inder!

ROFL Reallly ! OMG you are reminding me when LNMDJ Started we use to make fun of Inder everyday in appreciation theards of the Jodi !!

No yaar is just that i can't stand him... I never get frustated by any villians but him omg he just gets on my nervouse LOLLOL... I should join you guys to make fun of Inder taht will surly make me feel good
AmbyCious IF-Dazzler
AmbyCious
AmbyCious

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Sure honey...Youre invited...

He used to get on my nerves like crazy hell.....Man!But now i've learnt to enjoy him..Trust me,nowadays uske scenes dekhne ke liye meri aakhein tarasss jati  hai..literally..today i was clapping and dancing when he came onscreen!I was so happy to see him!!
Join the thread,you'll feel good..and its not like we r..u know....We're just making fun of him!!!!!!!
Wow man..i'v never loved making fun of someone sooo badly..!! I like sandeep rajora thou,he's a fabulous actor....so he's successful at getting on our nerves..u see thats what he;s paid for!!

I'm also going to burn inders hair with my electronic machhar maroo racket.yep i have it,i am not joking..
for that i need ladders..and sameer as a bodygaurd..ahhh and after burning his hair i will fall and fall into kt's armsDay Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top