Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Once again we are back with another Mysterious & Masaaleddar episode of Bandani.....
So far the atmosphere is crackling with 440 watts ka DM-Santu eye locks.....
Expectations are lofty.....Tempers are raging high....Tear are flowing.....
amidst all this we plunge in....ek-do-teen...Spalsh!

We start back from where we left yesterday.......Want-to-be-but-shouldn't be Shubhi has answered all her Questions with A ++.
It is confirmed that she has Indeed done well in her Exam...
Kaddu is all barsooing Phool on her Maa & takes her inside...everyone follows except Santus who ask DM what was the last Q....
I miss the answer here...so someone please put it up.
Sant-Maa is shocked with whatever the answer is!
A nano second eye lock before DM too turns & walks away...leaving a very griefed Santu!

Next we see Chamka-ki-kaali running down informing that Badi Maalkin (??!@#$) is not in her room! *shaking my head* How tables turn!

Well DM & everyone wonders where she is, when Wannabe Shubhi walks in matkoing latkoing with Puja thaali.
She had been to mandir to thank gawd for her easy entry to DM house!
Santu watches as DM jumps up, gently takes Shubhi to her room.
ONLY Babuji comes to wipe the flowing stream of Santu's tears & show his understanding at this Unexpected & very unwanted turn of events!

Next DM leaves Shubhi-waanabe in their room when Shubhi says that she does not want DM to be unfair to Santu now that Shubhi is back. DM is glad to hear That Shubhi ALWAYS thinks of other firsts & thinks of the family's maan * maaryada first!

He levaes her & goes down where Santu is bahooing Moti types bade bade aansoo....
He explains to her very gently why he gave Shubhi back their room.
Kissa-Bed-Room is getting intesified!
Sant-OO ofcourse understands...then he very lovingly holds her & takes her to her room.
He tell her That No one will take away her Adhikaar from her bringing a flicker of happiness on her face.

Next Baa is narrating Waanabe Shubhi the circumstance of Santu-DM marriage & Shaubhi's-bhatakti-Aatma declares
very magnanimously that she will share her Pati, DM generously with Santu!! Brrrrrrr!
Both Santu & Shubi remember the same moment that it's time for DM's tea & rush to the kitchen.
Santu is going to win the race....but to prove her Mahatmagiri she lets wannabe-Shubhi enter first, who then proceeds to make the tea.
Wannbe puts up a show of being all Ms Goody-two-shoes & let Santu take the tea to DM which Baa sees & is all appreciative of Wannabe Shubhi's Mahanta!
DM is glad to see Santu who is bit murjhai si....specially when she see him smacking up the tea.

Next the Lady Dr comes in to see Wannabe-Shubhi...closes the door....&
Dhaaaan Taaaan Naaaaaa...
The SECRET is OUT!!
Wannabe Shubhi is INDEED just Waannabe & NOT real Shubhi & is instead some Time pass Anamika Desai!
The screen freezes!

Scene of the Day:The tenderness with which DM takes Santu to the guest bedroom. Wish he would do the same while taking her to his bedroom!!!

Dialogue of the day: Wannabe Sly Shubhi actually saying that she is so Udar Dil as to share her affection for DM with Santu.....Yeah Right!!

Moment of the Day: Wannabe Shubhi's identity Revealed! That means Phool Khille hai gulshan gulsha ahead for DM & Santu! Switerland ke Vaadiyan here they come........zoooooooooom!!!

Watch it for Ektaa style Deva Vu Moments!!
~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 04 November 2009 at 1:12pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndumvatsaahcirloop118bhanot_nishaswarajgir***Anu***Swiss Mallus3chaudhSri_NidhiyhmmylifekripsyArsha85bewajahsp87sihuprinceznasoap-criticpiyualkapunjabi#1neela226paljayuknaik99RoarkDew-dropammoosMallika113stranger2roseAnu-Reddynikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4th Nov- Badalte Rishtaa!!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Nupur hilarious update ...thank u Embarrassed. So subhi ki asliyath patha cheli ....thats good Embarrassed

and abt ur Q what did DM say when Santo asked abt the last Q line , he says "Usne praman dediya ki wahi subhadra mayavanshi hai". Embarrassed

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 04 November 2009 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
more like: Pawagadh ki Mandir ki gaantiyon ke shehnai...here they come...............
ROFL
thanks for a very entertaining update Nupur!!!!

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 04 November 2009 at 1:29pm

Nupur9

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nups

I am trying to watch the episode but ur update is so much better!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bakriNupur9

bakri

bakri

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Thanks Nups

I am trying to watch the episode but ur update is so much better!

I agree 100%Smile

Nupur9

divinemystery23

divinemystery23

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i saw parts of the episode and Santu tells one of the servants in it that DM didn't sleep in the same room as the fake Subhi..... I liked this part because yes he gave her the room but he didn't give her the rights over him. He is a smart wise man!!!

Chit15Nupur9

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divinemystery23

i saw parts of the episode and Santu tells one of the servants in it that DM didn't sleep in the same room as the fake Subhi..... I liked this part because yes he gave her the room but he didn't give her the rights over him. He is a smart wise man!!!

Our DM is a smart one...love the way he console Santo and even kissed her...

I am sure this track will not stretch too far...DM will get to the bottom of it before the fish tank smells bad and destroys his whole house with ODORS>>..

piyualkaNupur9

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update Nupur ..!!

Nupur9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top