Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

DOTW:Jacob VS Edward (Page 4)

Sanyogeeta1 Senior Member
Sanyogeeta1
Sanyogeeta1

Posted: 01 February 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Honestly i wont say I hated Jacob rather i wld say i loathed him in all the books.I thought of him as a stubborn kiddo! But thanx to Taylor i c his jakes side of the story more clearly.suddenly aftr watchin da movi all thos rivalry fight tat jake did seemd logical   But Edward is Edward!   I may have start likin Jake but i am still  gagas over dear Edward
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Hii Guys Nice Topic.

Well loved reading all your reviews and totally agree with most of you. Okay well my team ....

I dont even need to think its Team Edward and Robert always has been. Its not because i love Edward csz he is Vamp. But since i read the book Edward was always the shining star. Jacob on the other hand just annoys me at time. Because if you guys have read the books then you would know what i mean. Like when Roslie in breakingdaawn rips off Bella's cloths as she is about to give birth. Edward closes his eyes and Jacob stares at her naked, he says "I always wanted to see her like this" I am sorry but that really creeps me out. I am not trying to insult him or something guys, but its just the whole falling in love with a baby and stuff is just weird.

And your all thinking that not Taylor or whatever but if you havent noticed Taylor isnt him self ofscreen. Rob on the other hand is always being him self. Thats why i like rob.

I have always been Team Edward and always will be.

Sorry if i offeneded anyone this is just my thoughts. Nice topic Malika.

Love Ayysha

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Reserved.

lovely topic and loads to say... :)
lordkrishna IF-Dazzler
lordkrishna
lordkrishna

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i have  always liked jacob better than edward but after new moon
i like jacob more then everyoneDay Dreaming
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Let me say one thing. 99% girls fell for Jake csz of the body, I did too but I am sorry. I hate jake and always will. I love Taylor in shark boy but never liked it actually. It's not the books it's his actuall personalty, he is a player and Taylor Swifft admited that in an interview. Edward cullen on the other hand is amazing because rob just god what can I say.

It's just the first time bella describes his entry I fell for hiim, Taylor, you could get his hottest pic and show me but I'll point out the ugly parts.

I Dont like jake or ed I am a die hard Robert pattison fan because he is SEXY
LeftGoneBye IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mazzy101 Goldie
Mazzy101
Mazzy101

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Always loved Edward!Big smileEmbarrassed did not like Jacob! Hes just getting in the way of Edward and Bella! Though he certainly looks better in New Moon! Taylor is cute, but more boyish cute! Rob is handsome!Day Dreaming
iqbalkrocks Groupbie
iqbalkrocks
iqbalkrocks

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I guess everyones preferences depend on their personalities.
I totally hated Jacob in New Moon and Eclipse, but he grew on me in Breaking Dawn. I guess because we actually got to read his POV.
But Jacob always came around as sort of immature and his love for Bella is very subjective, such that he is too young to make such a great decision. As we see that he imprinted on Renesmee....
Atleast with Edward, he knew that Bella was IT for him...

so all in all, its Edward all the way! And Rob playing Edward makes it all the more awesome!
And I agree with Ayysha, Taylor does not come around as a genuine person. Theres something about him thats really off, and he annoys me to the max.

Team Edward!

Edited by iqbalkrocks - 30 March 2010 at 9:38am

Go to top