Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I have loved Edward Cullen from the start and will always love him no matter what and if not that he came back towards the end in New Moon I would have turned my back on the New Moon movie after reading the book......

so I am a team Edward and will always beBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallika_14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:Jacob VS Edward (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
wow.
Many fans are sticked to their dreamboys..but afew have changed their minds..Impressive!..

Yeah i Detested Jacob in twilightt..No words..but after seein him in the trailer..i started sort of falling for him..but no for me EDWARD IS EDWARD!...jake can't be compared with edward..but i must say...he looks hot when he transforms into a wolf.;P

Btw great answers everyonee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Alina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Well I agree with You Mallika !!!!!
After watching very first promo of Taylor as Jake and a werewolf, making me to go crazy and seriously I think now I do like Jake....but still for me Edward Cullen will remain my first choice and since when I have seen Rob playing Edward I have really fallen in love with him. Actually I have seen Twilight first then I read whole Saga.....So For me My Vampire Rocks More Than Anything !!!!

btw, Nice topicSmile

luv Alina

mallika_14

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Nice topic Mallika
Personally I've always been Team Jacob- loved him since the start so it didn't make much of a difference that Taylors playing him though he's perfect for the role. I do like Edward but Jakes always been the cool, laid back friend so i find him perfect because he's intense and real- so i can relate to him, not so much Edward(no offence to anyone).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*Angelic_Jmallika_14eshaaax3.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

My liking for Jacob has increased cos I couldnt stand his long hair but Edward's still definitely my dreamboy =P

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
hmm ever since I read Twilight....I loved Edward...because Bella loved Edward...the way Bella described him..he was irresistable to love..he seriously was..but then thanks to Breaking Dawn (which I STILL have to finish) I am really starting to dislike him...because he and Bella are so rude towards Jacob...esp regarding Renesme....[off topic BUT I do love Roaslie becuse (I mentioned this somewhere before) because she is the only one who wasnt swayed by Bella and her delusional antics] but in BD he seriously got on my nerves

true I did hate Jacob in the secong half of New Moon and most of Eclipse because he was being immature but in Breaking Dawn I've started to love Jake!! and of course Taylor Lautner is SO freaking hot!!!Day Dreaming

(PS I really REALLY dislike Rob Pattinson)Tongue

but my ultimate dream man was is and always will be Harry PotterDay Dreaming

eshaaax3.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
My opinion stayed the same. I hated Edward then, I hate Edward now, and i will hate edward in the future.

AND YESHHH I have always loved jake

Team Jakeee

Edited by innocentdevil. - 11 November 2009 at 4:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehaeshaaax3.

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
i always thought that adding jacob was the worst thing ever and i still stick by it
its edward all the way

Post Reply New Post

Go to top