Celebrity Fan Clubs

llShani Fanclubll-Happy Birthday Kawal-Pg67 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

No one takes offense to anyone's posts around here, we are all Shani fans and so we are united in that. But I don't think we will stop speculating about Shani's real life status until like I said they deny they are together or one of them comes out with a significant other that is neither Shahid or Rani. Until then I think we are allowed to discuss the theories surrounding everything we have seen, read, & heard from Shahid & Rani themselves. If you do not believe any of it or think it was a joke that is your wish and opinion and that is perfectly fine. But it will not stop the rest of us from continuing our discussions. I think everyone here knows by now not to get our hopes up only to be disappointed in the end. We will know to move on when and if that happens. But until then I think this is harmless fun and there is no reason why we should cut back or stop our speculations. Of course we also talk about DBH as well. I think once everyone has the DVD copy we will be able to analyze every scene over and over again so we will have lots more to discuss in that regard as well. I think we Shani fans have a nice balance going on here and hope to see it continue! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llShani Fanclubll-Happy Birthday Kawal-Pg67 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
What do you think are their probabilities of best jodi nomination, Fizz?

Edited by gabifernandez23 - 04 November 2009 at 6:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshani

No one takes offense to anyone's posts around here, we are all Shani fans and so we are united in that. But I don't think we will stop speculating about Shani's real life status until like I said they deny they are together or one of them comes out with a significant other that is neither Shahid or Rani. Until then I think we are allowed to discuss the theories surrounding everything we have seen, read, & heard from Shahid & Rani themselves. If you do not believe any of it or think it was a joke that is your wish and opinion and that is perfectly fine. But it will not stop the rest of us from continuing our discussions. I think everyone here knows by now not to get our hopes up only to be disappointed in the end. We will know to move on when and if that happens. But until then I think this is harmless fun and there is no reason why we should cut back or stop our speculations. Of course we also talk about DBH as well. I think once everyone has the DVD copy we will be able to analyze every scene over and over again so we will have lots more to discuss in that regard as well. I think we Shani fans have a nice balance going on here and hope to see it continue! Smile

agreed. however analyzing the scenes won't draw us to any conclusions because they are merely "acting." they have to act the way the script tells them too. if there is anything we should be analyzing is has to be the events they attend, the interviews the give, and the pictures we see.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23blytonMehak_Luvs_Raninadaanmasakalli

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gabifernandez23

What do you think are their probabilities of best jodi nomination, Fizz?

i know this question is not directed to me but i just had to answer! hope you don't mind. so there are a lot of jodis out there that can win. there is no doubt that rani and shahid will be a nomination. i want to say SRK Rani but considering the fact that they haven't had a film together since KANK i can elminate that. With that elminated the only jodis i want to see win are Shahid and Rani or Deepika and Ranbir. And chances are Shahid are Rani are very very very high after all the hype and excitement of DBH. there are millions of shani fans out there...its crazy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

No one takes offense to anyone's posts around here, we are all Shani fans and so we are united in that. But I don't think we will stop speculating about Shani's real life status until like I said they deny they are together or one of them comes out with a significant other that is neither Shahid or Rani. Until then I think we are allowed to discuss the theories surrounding everything we have seen, read, & heard from Shahid & Rani themselves. If you do not believe any of it or think it was a joke that is your wish and opinion and that is perfectly fine. But it will not stop the rest of us from continuing our discussions. I think everyone here knows by now not to get our hopes up only to be disappointed in the end. We will know to move on when and if that happens. But until then I think this is harmless fun and there is no reason why we should cut back or stop our speculations. Of course we also talk about DBH as well. I think once everyone has the DVD copy we will be able to analyze every scene over and over again so we will have lots more to discuss in that regard as well. I think we Shani fans have a nice balance going on here and hope to see it continue! Smile alignabsMiddle

agreed. however analyzing the scenes won't draw us to any conclusions because they are merely "acting." they have to act the way the script tells them too. if there is anything we should be analyzing is has to be the events they attend, the interviews the give, and the pictures we see.
Cutie you completely misunderstood that part of my post. I did NOT mean that we will analyze DBH scenes for clues as to Shani's REAL LIFE status! LOL!! I'm not that delusional. I meant we will be able to analyze the scenes so we will have more to discuss about DBH and the CHARACTERS of Rohan, Veera, & Veer. So far everyone who has seen DBH has only seen it once or twice in the theatres so we only remember so much. But once we have the DVD we can re-watch scenes and analyze (meaning discuss the characters, their motivations, etc). That is what I meant. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

No one takes offense to anyone's posts around here, we are all Shani fans and so we are united in that. But I don't think we will stop speculating about Shani's real life status until like I said they deny they are together or one of them comes out with a significant other that is neither Shahid or Rani. Until then I think we are allowed to discuss the theories surrounding everything we have seen, read, & heard from Shahid & Rani themselves. If you do not believe any of it or think it was a joke that is your wish and opinion and that is perfectly fine. But it will not stop the rest of us from continuing our discussions. I think everyone here knows by now not to get our hopes up only to be disappointed in the end. We will know to move on when and if that happens. But until then I think this is harmless fun and there is no reason why we should cut back or stop our speculations. Of course we also talk about DBH as well. I think once everyone has the DVD copy we will be able to analyze every scene over and over again so we will have lots more to discuss in that regard as well. I think we Shani fans have a nice balance going on here and hope to see it continue! Smile alignabsMiddle

Cutie you completely misunderstood that part of my post. I did NOT mean that we will analyze DBH scenes for clues as to Shani's REAL LIFE status! LOL!! I'm not that delusional. I meant we will be able to analyze the scenes so we will have more to discuss about DBH and the CHARACTERS of Rohan, Veera, & Veer. So far everyone who has seen DBH has only seen it once or twice in the theatres so we only remember so much. But once we have the DVD we can re-watch scenes and analyze (meaning discuss the characters, their motivations, etc). That is what I meant. Smile

Oh ok. I'm sorry. I misunderstood. But yes that is so true. Once everyone has been able to see the movie more than a few times then we certainly will be able to pinpoint the very smallest details of their acting and on screen chemistry. I am trying to convince my mom to buy the dvd when she goes to India. I hope she listens! Haha.

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Fizz, if you read through our posts we do back track a lot. It is a defensive mechanism we have where we are almost certain that something is up but leave just a bit of room just in case they are not together. Even in this FC we have shielded ourselves from all disillusionment by discussing this same topic a couple of times.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_123KWRocks.blytonMehak_Luvs_Rani

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I also think they are going to get nominated. The interview with Faridoon sealed it for me. He was praising him and he is someone with power. I am sure he is not the only one. Also critics praised their chemistry as well.

Edited by gabifernandez23 - 04 November 2009 at 7:12pm

KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top