Celebrity Fan Clubs

llShani Fanclubll-Happy Birthday Kawal-Pg67 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
oh u got angry?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aditi93-gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llShani Fanclubll-Happy Birthday Kawal-Pg67 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
angry at what? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
at me? :(

Edited by kawal_tak - 04 November 2009 at 2:15pm

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
alright. here i go. first off i can't believe that just seeing one shahid rani video could change my views so drastically. i never denied a possibly that shahid and rani could be dating at first...i was just a bit apprehensive since i know how rani is. with all the adi chopra rumors spectulating its just so hard for rani to come across dating shahid or any other person for that matter. and as she said that there's nothing to hide and once she finds the right person she'll proudly announce it to the world. also rani being 3 years older to shahid, i never thought of the relationship working out. i dont know why but i always feel like the girl should be younger than the guy. but so many people have it the other way around, including some of my own family. so that just left my mind immediately. well because of all of this i didn't think shahid and rani could be  a couple. i know all of you hated me for that. but trust me i never had any negative intentions whatsoever. i was frank out being honest. i love the jodi. however, a lot of the pics and interviews spectulated a possible link up or relationship. i mean come on....who holds hands so passionlately if they are not dating? who goes to his knees in the style of proposing to a girl if they are not dating? who jokes around with each other if there relationship is just friends? who blunders in an interview when she clearly knows what she's talking about? all these questions and more just come to the fact that these two think of themselves more than just friends. we can't be sure whether they are dating or not. we can only hope and fantasize. and with the way rani is i don't think she would come across to the public and straight out be like "yes im dating shahid kapoor." after seeing what i have seen the only thing i can say is that these two are secretly dating and if they are not then they soon will be. i mean how much more obvious can you get? the pictures and interviews clearly hint at it. but at the same time we shouldn't all get our hopes up so high to be greatly disappointed at the end. because i would hate for any shanian to be upset and disappointed. rani and shahid can never let us down for sure. and if they feel they are perfect for each other, then they most definitly are. for now let's just say they are dating or about to date because it is so damn clear from everything out there...i love you all! and lets just keep praying and hoping. (however my number one jodi will always remain shahrukh and rani but since srk and abhi are married now, rani can not get a better match than shahid)! so i wish the new sensational couple all the best in their married life! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.blytonkawal_takMehak_Luvs_Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
arey kawal why would i get angry at you jaan? :O

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

arey kawal why would i get angry at you jaan? :O

i thought u got angry becuase i said that u shouldn't post Cry

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
oh baby no i didn't get angry....smile

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
waha waha ram ji jodi kya banayi....shahid aur rani ko badhayi ho badhayi...sab rasamo se badhi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagayi. ...Embarrassed

haila Shocked shahid to mera jiju ban gaya! LOL

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 04 November 2009 at 2:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top