Celebrity Fan Clubs

llShani Fanclubll-Happy Birthday Kawal-Pg67 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

She said that she had talked about a past relationship in that interview, but everyone just assumed it was Shahid. Now the next thing she said was confusing: "If that person has remained nameless till now, he won't be named now that the relationship is over." When Faridoon asked her "So it was NOT Shahid?" she reiterated "It was a person who shall remain nameless".
So she did not deny it was Shahid, but she didn't confirm it either. Confused

Ok LOLConfused
I still don't think its Shahid.It must be Sajid Khan since there were rumours they were together and apparently he did make an issue of her weightConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llShani Fanclubll-Happy Birthday Kawal-Pg67 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshani

Anjali, I'm not getting excited about this but your theory has also crossed my mind. The only thing regarding your explanation of Twitter that I'm confused about is this: I don't have a Twitter account but I like to go to the site and type in a search for Rani to see what people are saying about her. And when I do that I see questions people write to Shahid and others about her. So this is proof that anyone can see what people ask him about Shani even if he doesn't reply. But the rest of your theory is plausible and is another possibility, especially since there are no other vids in his faves. And you're right, why in the world would he re-favorite that vid if he wanted to shut us up? That vid of all the vids is asking about a real life link-up so that is the last thing he would want to put in his favorties if he did NOT want anymore questions about Rani or Shani. But this way he is sparking even more curiosity and proving that the first time he favorited it was definitely not an accident. By re-favoriting the vid he is asking for more trouble and more questions from the Shani fans. Is that what he wants? I'm sure he's smarter than that, afterall he even has a PR and everything, lol. But as you said, I'm not putting much into anything right now because the guy really does confuse me and in my opinion makes no sense.

As for the Vidya interview, I think if she admits it's not Shahid then that will give the media one less co-star to speculate about and therefore might narrow it down or draw attention to the person she doesn't want anyone to know (meaning the real guy she's referring to, whoever that is). But it could also be Shahid she's talking about but will never admit it. Who knows? She seems really hurt either way so I don't know what to make of it. She doesn't interest me one way or another even though I do feel bad for her.

And Arpita, he and PC are definitely friends. Even if he's interested in another girl that is not going to change. So they will always talk.

For the twitter,you can't see their tweets unless you search for it.
For Vidya,I am sure it wasn't Shahid but someone else.Maybe Sajid Khan?
As for PC,They may were together but for sure not now.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged

The tweets show up in search? Then that goes counter to my theory.Ermm Unless....Shahid being new to twitter too, does not know about this feature.
In any case, even if he knows such a feature exists, it is one thing for fans to tweet him about Rani and another for him to reply. The former can be dismissed as crazy fangirls D'oh, but the latter might spark off another chain of speculation. He knows that anything he says makes news, which would make him extra careful. After all,  he said himself that it is called a personal life for a reason.Tongue

Agreed.
He may spark off curiosity for that.I doubt he wouldLOL
I really hope Rani gets on twitter and then we can see.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged

As far as Vidya is concerned, she does interest me because she is a fabulous actress and a lovely person, and has the "wholesome" appeal which Rani also has. That is why I would be alarmed if it was confirmed that Shahid dumped Vidya. It would mean that the media (and many fans') perception of Vidya being too "old" and "boring" for him, the hot rising star, killed their relationship. A man who lets others decide the course of his personal life would not be a right match for Rani. She needs someone who loves her unconditionally.

But you may be right, Resh, that Vidya could also be trying to fool the media by not completely denying the thing and thereby leading them away from the real trail. That would mean that the person she was involved with was a celebrity; had he been an ordinary person, there would be no need for so much secrecy. Hmmmmm.....now I wonder who?Confused People in BS were speculating that it might be Sajid Khan since he directed her and has taken jibes at her weight and dressing sense on stage. But she  can't possibly have such bad taste!

I guess she meant Sajid Khan as well.I remember reading about them and please let us not make fun of others over here even if we hate or dislike them.Big smile
I strongly believe that Vidya doesn't means Shahid over here,I have a gut feeling.There might be other reasons as to why she doesn't wants to work with him but not because of the reason we think for sure.
I mean why would someone like Shahid who has himself gone through the struggling and weight issues would make fun of someone else's appearance?Confused Sounds weird to me.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshani

LOL yeah I can see tweets people send to Shahid about Rani. And reading them makes me laugh because I know he will never reply. Though he did reply to Mehak recently but it was only after she tweeted asking him to please reply at least once (correct me if I'm wrong Mehak Smile). And yes as you said, Shahid is very keen to keep his personal life private and has repeatedly stressed that to the media, especially in recent interviews. One minute he says that he and PC are very good friends but when he is asked if he is dating someone, he is quick to say that part is personal and it's called a personal life for a reason, blah, blah. And let's say he is interested in someone else and that person is not Rani, then it makes even less sense why he would re-favorite that particular vid asking if they are a real-life couple. ConfusedAgain this guy is totally confusing. Ok now regarding Vidya, even if Shahid allowed the media or his own shallowness to influence his decision to dump her (if they indeed dated), and if Vidya is similar to Rani in some respects, then that would make Shahid even less likely to be interested in Rani wouldn't it? He would already have "been there, done that" in that sense. But then again Rani is in a totally different league than Vidya in terms of popularity, experience, and status in the industry overall. D'ohSo once again Shahid has me scratching my head, lol. Seriously this guy should win an award for the MOST confusing man ever, lol!

That's right Resh.I tweeted him constantly to reply to me but I am not the only one.
Every fan is begging their idol non-stoppingly to reply to them.My friend who is a PC one tweeted her like 100 of time's till PC repliedLOLAnd the result is now that PC just takes her real name and reply rather than replying directly to her usernameLOL
I still don't think we really know the reason he favorited the video.There could be much more to it than we all know.Maybe something that would make us happy.OR maybe something that won't.
You never know the truth.
I would just say that time will tell.We should just wait.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Why does no one answers me?LOL

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 02 December 2009 at 5:01am

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Guys did u see the new FC I made??? U like the title?

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged
So now let us post in the new FC guyssssss yaaaay!!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1297449

Post Reply New Post

Go to top