Computers, Science, Technology

Review my webiste

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

baldr

baldr

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hi guys,

I've just opened my first website but i've some problem to get every page listed on google or yahoo. My site is a directory of photoshop/gimp brushes.
Could someone please help and review my website?

http://brushnet.com/

Thanks for your help,

Baldr   Smile

P.P.S: i invite all brushes designer to submit your own brushes on my directory. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Review my webiste" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyakapoor

Groupbie

diyakapoor

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
have u submitted your website in Google, yahoo and other search engines?

if not, just do it, it will be beneficial

deadmix

deadmix

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
that's cool you shoulmd do a look at http://www.freethemes4all.com it's useful to get some imagination and inspiration

Goodluck

Edited by deadmix - 15 November 2009 at 10:38am

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
cool website!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top