CID

2 hour Specials OR Old Episodes (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which ones do you prefer?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.00%]
47 [94.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
well, as a matter of watching ..... i can see CID the whole dayWinkLOLEmbarrassed
BUT 2 hour special means - long ads, more dragging of the case, unusual suspects & so onConfused
i like to watch CID classic cases instead of 2 hour special ...... they can show 2 hour special in some SPECIAL occasions or festivals but showing 2 hour episode every Friday or after every 2-3 episode will only make us feel boreOuch

i am liking the old episodes of CID ...... i must agree that the concept, investigation styles, story plot etc were much better BUT i really don't find anyone (other than daya, acp, abhi & even fredie), whom i want to see again and again or whom i want to see back in the show ...... it's only my personal viewSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teju_g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 hour Specials OR Old Episodes (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I like the CID Classic Cases better.

The 2 hour special one's aren't even 1 hour. No offence, but they are also very boring...

shivani26sharma

shivani26sharma

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
please dont kill any cid officer never ever .if it happens all cid fans will stop watching cid.as acp sir, abhijeetand daya sir, and off course fredricksir are the soul of cid if anybody quits the show will collapse and your trp will be zero. so please dont do this not now in upcoming 29 jan. episode or in future .

CID12YEARSGLORY

CID12YEARSGLORY

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i love only C.I.D. and Aahat! that all these are my fav (:)

CID12YEARSGLORY

CID12YEARSGLORY

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
LOVE CID LOVE CID LOVE CID LOVE CID

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Definitely the cassic cases... in those old episodes they used to solve the cases without relying too much on technology. It was interesting to see how they solved the cases inspite of not being very advanced in technology. And they didnt depend too much on forensic science either. And most importantly, the CID team had a casual style about them. It used to look very natural and yet stylish. But in the new epis it somehow looks like they are trying too hard. Anyways, I know most ppl wouldn't agree with me, but this is just what I feel.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top