Fan Fictions

Kabhi-Kabhi kucch baatein adhuri reh jaati hai..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Surbhi_rox

Goldie

Surbhi_rox

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Hii everyone! I m back..i know, I should be updating my ffs..rather than starting a new one, but I cannot stop the thoughts coming up in my mind. There was an urge to pen this one down. This is a really different one, maybe boring to some of you. Its inspired by one of my really good friend, its based on her life. I truly felt her life to be quite exciting, and so I thought of penning down her story…

Let me tell you, it's a sad one, the end is quite sad, but in between there are some moments which are enjoyable and definitely worth to read at least once.

This story, will be written as if the (female) protagonist is actually telling this to you all. This is a combined effort of me and my *that* frnd, whose story this is…I have a purpose for sharing this with you all, I think maybe after reading this, she might feel better and something positive would come up in her life.

I won't bore you all more, with my introductory speech, so here it starts…lemme tell you it's a mini ff, would last up to 3-4 parts, or maybe less, I haven't decided on that yet.

The names of the protagonists are imaginary.

KABHI-KABHI KUCCH BAATEIN ADHURI REH JAATI HAIN….KYUN?

Kabhi-Kabhi kucch baatein adhuri reh jaati hai..kyun? Labhi-Kabhi kucch khwaab adhure reh jaate hain..kyun? Shayad iska jawaab mere paas bhi nahi hai..par phir bhi, mujhe aaj bhi uska intezaar hai..aur shayad har pal rahega…Aaaj pata nahi kyun woh khoobsurat ehsaas, woh khoobsurat yaadein, aaj mere chehre par wohi muskaan le aati hain…Pata nahi kyun aaj aap sabhi ko in yaadon ke baarein mein baatane ko jee karta hai…aaj phir un yadoon mein jeene ko jee karta hai…

Woh yaadein jo mere aur Pranav [imaginary name of the protognist..(male)] seh judi hain…

4 years back

Hii! I am Shefali Sahai, 13 years old. It feels so good to be a teenager. I am a fun loving, crazy girl, who is very much arrogant, popular…and what not…maine kabhi nahi socha tha, ki ek ladka mujhe poori tarah seh badaal dega..Jiss ladke pe maine kabhi dhyaan he nahi diya, pata he nahi chaala ki kab who mere liye, meri jaan she bhi pyaara hogaya…

"Shefali?" I turned back, hearing someone calling out my name. Uski awaaz ko toh mein, kahiin bhi, kabhi bhi pehchaan sakti thi, afterall he was like my best friend…[before I fell for him]

"yes Pranav?" I asked him back, giving my million dollar smile.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

So, so this was the intro..don't ask me when I would post the next part…don't have any idea seriously!
I know most of u r very angry on me, for not updating my ffs for so long..but I have my own set of reasons..and can't help it..i hope u all would understand..

Waiting for all of urs comments!

Dey mean a lot to me..and to someone else too…..

Luv u all..

If anyone of u is interested in reading my other ff, then here are the link-

Sometimes, silence speaks volumes

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1165054

Dill Toh Pagal Hai

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1112418

-Sanjana

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

janavi345yashimalhotra..Ashi_KaJen..scorpio95Iqbal Neha1mar-aritziaSunainaTM007janu1610lil_desi_goddes-Crimson-princess52-ialwayswill--Niky-aish_punkteenorchid-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kabhi-Kabhi kucch baatein adhuri reh jaati hai.." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surbhi_rox

Goldie

Surbhi_rox

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:41am | IP Logged
let me know..if any1 of u would want pms?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janu1610-ialwayswill-

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged
woah Sanjanasmileys vspace5smileys vspace5  its really an awesome onesmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5plz continue it soonsmileys vspace5 & thanks for the pmsmileys vspace5

"You dry the tears that fall from my eyes.
You bring sunshine to brighten my sky,
You rescue me when I'm scared and alone,
And take my hand to lead me home.
A friend like u is a flower,
A rose to be exact.
I don't know how to say this,
But I want to thank you very much,
For always being there for me."

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 04 November 2009 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Surbhi_roxjanu1610

angelina_2005

Goldie

angelina_2005

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
hey nice 1...........do pm m.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surbhi_rox

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
hey sanjana..nice intro..

Shefali's life changed bcuz of Pranav..aww..n she really seems to like him..but wonder how he chngd her..!..

but why is evrytyn memory 4 her?..isnt it true?!

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish

Surbhi_rox

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:50am | IP Logged
re

-AviatoR-

IF-Stunnerz

-AviatoR-

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:51am | IP Logged
cool one tanya....
do pm me............

Surbhi_rox

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Nice one Sanju.....

Thanks for the pm..... Update soon......

And do pm me......

Surbhi_rox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top