Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

Party time for Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat - Article - Page 2

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks Abi for the extended article. I wish well to Kanjali....they both are adorable and I will support them wherever they go!

good luck Rkab...i do hope henceforth we get to see sensible stuff....nothing can be worse than Imli.....

About no planning...nothing new in that.....it's evident in every track..........the 3rd person of this track is totally gone! But as long as the trio works together will Yudi leading the way , it's fine...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Further, we asked him if this serial has made them a couple and Kapil reacted that. "Yaa, we had not predicted that this serial will be a source of our love and I am thankful that even audiences have appreciated our jodi but I am still missing Anjali, as she is in Jammu but I had called her that our show has completed 400 episodes and so now this celebration gives us more encouragement to work hard and now our next target to complete 500 episodes and we want the audience to shower their blessings and love on the serial," the actor added.

I read this extended article just now............. Ohh god, he is missing Anjali.........why she is away from him?? Hope they meet soon..... and why not we will appreciate ur jodi???? Its the cutest one on this earth........... we are here only for you despite of this utterly non-sense track....... Keep ur work in similar way u r doing!!!!!!! Lots of love to Kanjali!!!!!!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks abi for this extended version of article and no matter what we keep loving you guys as you are doing fabulous job