Katrinas Vogue scans! (bigger scans page 3)

Posted: 14 years ago
Photobucket vspace5 Photobucket vspace5

Credit for finding them: Deepal
Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago

woow she is looking very gorgeous and so beautiful my favourite is the first one then the 2nd one and a tie between the lats 2 once really loved the pics very different from each other she looking stunning!

this girl's just stunning im speechless i have started liking her so much these days  all her interviews n all she sounds so down to earth ,polite n sweet.
hehe i am glad u have started to liking her so much yes divs she actaully really is so down to earth and very polite and sweet u must watch her interviews with NDTV where she is with Ranbir i am sure u well like it a lot her answers are soooo sweet there....
I 'll watch it btw watch her on beautiful people the way she spoke about akshay was very touching watch it i have posted it.

^^Divs i did watch it long time ago have also add it the link i know it was soo touching the way she did talk about akki i was smilling in all the interview i just loved her answers and did u see she was soo down to earth and so honest and did answers all the quetsions soo good just loved her answers about every single thing really enjoyed that interview u must watch the ndtv once tell me if u want the link did u see the your call with katrina that interview was also very good!

i will watch it yaar once im free now i can't but will watch it soon:-)))
LOL ok divs i hope Gale Lag Ja music video comes out soon cant wait! akkikat *day dreams*
i hope so too every saturday EROS releases a new song of DDD hope its this song btw any news on yaar mila tha video???
OMG really every saturday woow thats awesome didnt knew that i alos hope that they release Gale Lag Ja this saturday no dear no news about thats music video :(