Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 25

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neetz-

Love is also equal to SRK's films.

Oh I can't agree more with you on this one! Except KANK, which I thought was an excellent storyline, but handled awfully, I think all SRK movies are made of, and reflect pure love...

Kal Ho Na Ho talks about thinking about one's love beyond your own life...
Chak De and Swades talk about love for your country...
Veer Zaara talks about unconditional love... In this case, truly unconditional and unmatchable...
Devdas talks about young love and love beyond the limits of passion....
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai talks about mature love... The one that comes with realization...
Pardes talks about love mixed with friendship...
Dilwale, obviously, how can we forget that?, talks about love and love itself...

Oh, forget it, there are just too many... SRK in himself is a symbol of love... LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Love ? (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by Summer3

LOL thanks i hope you know how much i love my specsWinkLOL
Rab ne bana di specs.LOL
I think ladies are more sentimental and take greater trouble to look after their belongings generally.
Not really im known one most selfish person in my familyOuchonly love my specs TongueLOL
Good at least you love something deeply. Everyone is selfish but a person who admits she is selfish is actually unselfish.LOL
Hmmm you can say tht s3 im selfish actually everyone is im not the only one trust me i dont consider anyone other than myselfOuch
[/QUOTE]
Okay I agree with whatever you say. But to me you are as perfect as ever.Smile

Fair-n-luvly

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Originally posted by -Neetz-

Love is also equal to SRK's films.

Oh I can't agree more with you on this one! Except KANK, which I thought was an excellent storyline, but handled awfully, I think all SRK movies are made of, and reflect pure love...

Kal Ho Na Ho talks about thinking about one's love beyond your own life...
Chak De and Swades talk about love for your country...
Veer Zaara talks about unconditional love... In this case, truly unconditional and unmatchable...
Devdas talks about young love and love beyond the limits of passion....
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai talks about mature love... The one that comes with realization...
Pardes talks about love mixed with friendship...
Dilwale, obviously, how can we forget that?, talks about love and love itself...

Oh, forget it, there are just too many... SRK in himself is a symbol of love... LOLLOL

Ah do not forget Billu Barber and OSOClapClap
N Rab ne bana di jodi

-Sneha

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Rab ne bana di specs.LOL
I think ladies are more sentimental and take greater trouble to look after their belongings generally.
Not really im known one most selfish person in my familyOuchonly love my specs TongueLOL
Good at least you love something deeply. Everyone is selfish but a person who admits she is selfish is actually unselfish.LOL
Hmmm you can say tht s3 im selfish actually everyone is im not the only one trust me i dont consider anyone other than myselfOuch
[/QUOTE]
LOL i didnot know tht you think me perfectEmbarrassedthanks but we all have imperfections and i lack everything including perfection itself.
A lady loves with a passion s3 and hates with a passion as well so people shudnt test her patience she is a human not emtionless doll.Smile

Edited by mahikhan - 06 November 2009 at 7:02am

Forever-KA

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I assume there is no perfect definition of love it is just the way it is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA-Rinky-

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Rab ne bana di specs.LOL
LOL i didnot know tht you think me perfectEmbarrassedthanks but we have imperfections and i lack everything includimng perfection itself.
A lady loves with a passion s3 and hates with a passion as well so people shudnt test her patience she is a human not emtionless doll.Smile
[/QUOTE]
Yes it is quite true at times but everyone changes and improves. It is the ego, desires, attachments etc that cause a problem but after a while most of these will go away. Be happy and enjoy your sun glasses.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Rab ne bana di specs.LOL
LOL i didnot know tht you think me perfectEmbarrassedthanks but we have imperfections and i lack everything includimng perfection itself.
Yes it is quite true at times but everyone changes and improves. It is the ego, desires, attachments etc that cause a problem but after a while most of these will go away. Be happy and enjoy your sun glasses.
[/QUOTE]
Yes it is ego which cause problems but ego centric people are usually men not women they even sacrifise their self respect their ego still they dont recieve the same things in return it is nothing to enjoy s3 few things are bitter n remain so foreverEmbarrassedOuch

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Summer3]
Yes it is ego which cause problems but ego centric people are usually men not women they even sacrifise their self respect their ego still they dont recieve the same things in return it is nothing to enjoy s3 few things are bitter n remain so foreverEmbarrassedOuch
yes men can be most horrible at times when their ego is hurt. Women go wild when jealousy is the cause. It is all part of living and learning.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top