Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mahikhan
LOL thanks i hope you know how much i love my specsWinkLOL
[/QUOTE]
Rab ne bana di specs.LOL
I think ladies are more sentimental and take greater trouble to look after their belongings generally.
[/QUOTE]
Not really im known one most selfish person in my familyOuchonly love my specs TongueLOL
Good at least you love something deeply. Everyone is selfish but a person who admits she is selfish is actually unselfish.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Love ? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Well I think love is almost like happiness, inexplicable but omnipresent...

We all seek love but it happens to us in good time when we stop whining about it and concentrate on our jobs at hand....

According to me love is a tool that makes our life better and gives us hope motivation and pride...

Its almost like a bouquet of all positive feelings bundled together.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Love is NPH on a Unicorn

Follow the light! What would NPH do?

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
^I love that donkey's picWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuri

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

We all seek love but it happens to us in good time when we stop whining about it and concentrate on our jobs at hand....

According to me love is a tool that makes our life better and gives us hope motivation and pride...

Yes love is not visible to the naked eye but can be felt, cultivated, spread and shared. Like happiness love too is energy, positive energy; an excess of both can make us drunk in spirit.LOL

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Yes love is not visible to the naked eye but can be felt, cultivated, spread and shared. Like happiness love too is energy, positive energy; an excess of both can make us drunk in spirit.LOL

Actually Its quite a metaphysical concept....I am totally at loss right now....Sleepy

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Actually Its quite a metaphysical concept....I am totally at loss right now....Sleepy

Sorry for the confusion. yes love cannot be seen but we know it exists and it can be seen in the relationship between a mother and the child. Love gives happiness but it causes pain when we are too attached to someone or something.

-Rinky-

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahikhan

LOL thanks i hope you know how much i love my specsWinkLOL
Rab ne bana di specs.LOL
I think ladies are more sentimental and take greater trouble to look after their belongings generally.
Not really im known one most selfish person in my familyOuchonly love my specs TongueLOL
Good at least you love something deeply. Everyone is selfish but a person who admits she is selfish is actually unselfish.LOL
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm you can say tht s3 im selfish actually everyone is im not the only one trust me i dont consider anyone other than myselfOuch

Sohni_kuri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top