How long can yrkkh survive.....only on past glory?

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All yrkkh loyal fans,

YRKKH Creatives are somehow convinced these days that all yrkkh fans keep their brains aside, neatly folded, while watching their serial........hence they have been continuing this merciless attack on our intelligence since quite some time now.......but i think its high time they stopped this, or very soon, one of the sweetest and realistic shows of indian television(which it was once upon a time) will witness a gradual petering away..........

.......and the very thought......is so painful............

......So, let us ALL TOGETHER, put forward our protest to them, and warn them....if i may use this word.........not to take us for granted anymore............

Mr. Rajan Shahi,
....PLEASE revert back to your original theme of YRKKH..........which was
"TRUE LOVE CAN HAPPEN AFTER MARRIAGE........"

do not side track to.............
"LIFE IS HORRENDOUS....AND TRAMPLED....AND FINISHED.... AFTER MARRIAGE.....IN SAASLAND....."

EVEN A VETERAN LIKE EKTA KAPOOR HAD TO SHUT DOWN HER SAAS-BAHU SAGAS....and she has moved on......

you already have a such a magical platform.......provided by your wonderful lead pair.......
who have the potential to take yrkkh to unprecedented heights.........if given the oppurtunity to do so........
it is such a pity seeing all this senseless crap on your show these days....post naksh marriage.....barring that magical one week(oct12 to oct16)........we are talking about that magical air which surrounded yrkkh right from jan 12.........till before these totally illogical tracks, amidst which that magic has totally vanished...........

All's still not lost......please get your act together........to undo the damage.....................you can still make yrkkh the blockbuster serial of indian television...........which it rightly should be.........

IF ANY YRKKH FAN AGREES, PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS BELOW THIS PROTEST -LETTER
Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they can really take this show to heights for long time, provided looking in to the aspect of the story line .. for creating excitement among the viewers, they are loosing the track with crap concepts, story and idiotic dialogues .. they should divide the story between two friends.. varsha track should be given equal importance to balance this story.. rather giving some idiotic dialogues to her is no good, and always crying..

yes the episode aired on 2nd nov was really good, giving importance to both akshara and varsha, but bringing the haar concept was no good, and making all the maheswari family members looks so stupid.. that cannot happen.. it is also not that every happy episode end will come as dukhi atma story..

it is better for them to watch out.. what happened to bidaai, though track recovered recently, it is not coming to the TRP 1 position, in fact present story in comparison with YRKKH bidaai seems to be OK.. this was communicated to them in that forum and never bothered to consider …. Message from the audience is loud and clear.. Don't make the viewers go down to the hatred line ... once it happens RS/SP cannot survive.. give what viewers like to see, add your creativity to that .. dismantle the structure which is been created and see what you achieve thru your TRP for years to come.. Don't be like IT programmers, sticking to their guns ..

Chemistry between the main leads is a serious problem in YRKKH.. which needed to looked into.. as concept of story is love after marriage, if there is no chemistry all direction, story line everything will go as a waste .. difficult for the viewers to enjoy the scenes … what is the point in taking 9 retake kisses, when the proper understanding between the leads are missing.. acting should be coming within.. they needed to be trained into the friendship side too … please get your story writer, or whoever involved in the creation to read some literature and watch some good movies to get good content..
cheers 😃Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
anu-s thumbnail
If  creatives continue with all these foolish & illogical tracks any more then the show will definately lose its charm & charisma which will lead to fall in TRP's which will be the loss of YRKKH Producers, Directors its creative team & also lead pairs.

Creatives we all are seriously fed up with the current track of the show. Stick to the beautiful concept of "Discovering love after marriage" otherwise if it is too late then u ppl will be the ultimate losers.

anu-s thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

If  creatives continue with all these foolish & illogical tracks any more then the show will definately lose its charm & charisma which will lead to fall in TRP's which will be the loss of YRKKH Producers, Directors its creative team & also lead pairs.

Creatives we all are seriously fed up with the current track of the show. Stick to the beautiful concept of "Discovering love after marriage" otherwise if it is too late then u ppl will be the ultimate losers.

Sorry double post.
Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

Yes they can really take this show to heights for long time, provided looking in to the aspect of the story line .. for creating excitement among the viewers, they are loosing the track with crap concepts, story and idiotic dialogues .. they should divide the story between two friends.. varsha track should be given equal importance to balance this story.. rather giving some idiotic dialogues to her is no good, and always crying..

yes the episode aired on 2nd nov was really good, giving importance to both akshara and varsha, but bringing the haar concept was no good, and making all the maheswari family members looks so stupid.. that cannot happen.. it is also not that every happy episode end will come as dukhi atma story..

it is better for them to watch out.. what happened to bidaai, though track recovered recently, it is not coming to the TRP 1 position, in fact present story in comparison with YRKKH bidaai seems to be OK.. this was communicated to them in that forum and never bothered to consider ?. Message from the audience is loud and clear.. Don't make the viewers go down to the hatred line ... once it happens RS/SP cannot survive.. give what viewers like to see, add your creativity to that .. dismantle the structure which is been created and see what you achieve thru your TRP for years to come.. Don't be like IT programmers, sticking to their guns ..

Chemistry between the main leads is a serious problem in YRKKH.. which needed to looked into.. as concept of story is love after marriage, if there is no chemistry all direction, story line everything will go as a waste .. difficult for the viewers to enjoy the scenes ? what is the point in taking 9 retake kisses, when the proper understanding between the leads are missing.. acting should be coming within.. they needed to be trained into the friendship side too ? please get your story writer, or whoever involved in the creation to read some literature and watch some good movies to get good content..
cheers 😃

well said, lathika.......bravo......
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

that is precisely my point, anu....saas bahu sagas are there on almost every other channel...and i am told, many of them are much better than the current trash of yrkkh................
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you guys.now only yrkkh losing charm and authenticity ,so i really don't have any idea how many days it will survive with past glory,it's the time for the  CV's  come back to it's original concept of  "love after the marriage".i know all these problems aslo occur in real life but now a days these CV's are concentrating on only problems and for those problems they are coming up with silly tracks (haar kogaya).it's highly  unnesessary track.i hope ,now CV's will stick to the original concept of story.
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lacchu21

i agree with you guys.now only yrkkh losing charm and authenticity ,so i really don't have any idea how many days it will survive with past glory,it's the time for the  CV's  come back to it's original concept of  "love after the marriage".i know all these problems aslo occur in real life but now a days these CV's are concentrating on only problems and for those problems they are coming up with silly tracks (haar kogaya).it's highly  unnesessary track.i hope ,now CV's will stick to the original concept of story.

I  KNOW........They treat us like children.....hum log noise karte hain , silly tracks par...toh 1 month main 1 baar samarpan type episode ka lollipop dekar humko chup kara dete hain...
then back to that  senseless, idiotic, kind of trash.......................
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi renu ........... u r soo rite ....if they keep showing us silly and illogical tracks like these they fore sure are bound to loose fans slowly n steadily............
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrk_fan

hi renu ........... u r soo rite ....if they keep showing us silly and illogical tracks like these they fore sure are bound to loose fans slowly n steadily............

it is almost reaching levels of frustration you know.........................i mean show other tracks also......but they should not hurt our intelligence na?.....................right?......................pre naksh marriage, tracks were never this illogical like in recent times..............