Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I came across these really random facts and I though I should shareLOL

Interesting Facts

For Your Warehouse of Useless Knowledge

1,525,000,000 miles of telephone wire a strung across the U.S. 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily. Yoooooo this is CREEPY. What if I was given to the wrong parents?LOL 123,000,000 cars are being driven down the U.S's highways. No wonder so much pollutionLOL 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road. WOAHHHHHHShocked  166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S. 27% of U.S. male college students believe life is "A meaningless existential hell." HAHA I agree with them even though I am not maleLOL 315 entries in Webster's Dictionary will be misspelled. They are still better at it than meLOL 5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem. That's a LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEShocked We Canadians are PROUD of CANADA hmphApprove 56,000,000 people go to Major League baseball each year. 7% of Americans don't know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but know the first 7 of the Canadian anthem. HAAAAAAAAA atleast the Canadians are better at it coz they are only at 5%LOL 85,000,000 tons of paper are used each year in the U.S. 99% of the solar systems mass is concentrated in the sun. A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. In par with The RockTongue A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off. Ewwwwwwwww I DO NOT want to headless cockroachesDead A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate. OMG every company should do thatShocked It will save our environment from the extra garbageShocked A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person. Errrr NO COMMENTSLOL A dime has 118 ridges around the edge. Now if only each ridge was worth a dollar atleast. I would open a new business ventureLOL A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours. Why wasn't I a dragonfly?ErmmErmm A fully loaded supertanker travelling at normal speed takes a least twenty minutes to stop. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue. Ewww didn't his mother teach him some hygiene manners?Angry A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. How do they even know this?Confused As far as I know humans cannot communicate with fishesLOL A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day. Most of the sweat evaporates before a person realizes it's there. A hedgehog's heart beats 300 times a minute on average. A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside. What if its a hippo child? You know one of those really obese ones whos parents feed them chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner?Stern Smile A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
  1. A jellyfish is 95 percent water.
More can be found here:- http://www.tealdragon.net/humor/facts/facts.htm 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy-CaughtYou-LeadOxide_Rainbow_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interesting Facts" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person. Errrr NO COMMENTS how they know it?ROFL thanks for sharing...

-CaughtYou-

IF-Rockerz

-CaughtYou-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
ROFL They are so hilarious, some of them ROFL

samz-14

samz-14

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Wacko Funny some of these

Post Reply New Post

Go to top